PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 02:41 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base ROM

Check out Resco in my signature. Its what I use, and I swear by it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The two biggies (and best AFAIK) are SPB and RESCO. I use SPB + swear by it, and I know Adrynalyne is the same way with RESCO. Between the two though, you have a solid win-win choice!!

edit: LOL....I guess Adrynalyne DOES swear by it like I said!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia

36chambers is a n00b

cool guys thanks, i appreciate the help. Is there any special instruction on getting this to work or is it pretty self explanatory?

Brutal Beats 2009
"Double B where U at?, Im From D-Town MI the ony Mitten on the map!"
Old 04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
The two biggies (and best AFAIK) are SPB and RESCO. I use SPB + swear by it, and I know Adrynalyne is the same way with RESCO. Between the two though, you have a solid win-win choice!!

edit: LOL....I guess Adrynalyne DOES swear by it like I said!!!!

ROFL!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:44 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Resco is pretty self explanatory. Set the backup for what you want, compression level, stop apps when backing up (reccomended), and where to back it up.

SPB is pretty easy if I recall too.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
cool guys thanks, i appreciate the help. Is there any special instruction on getting this to work or is it pretty self explanatory?
They are both pretty user-friendly, my only 'special instruction' is to backup occasionally, keep it handy, and always before a reg entry or major tweak!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Resco is pretty self explanatory. Set the backup for what you want, compression level, stop apps when backing up (reccomended), and where to back it up.

SPB is pretty easy if I recall too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
They are both pretty user-friendly, my only 'special instruction' is to backup occasionally, keep it handy, and always before a reg entry or major tweak!!!!
LOL...............OK OK OK....I get it....I'm backing off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:48 PM
N00b

36chambers is a n00b

Haha the battle for information, anyways thanks to both of you guys.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

Well....for one...options are always a good thing, and I guess that only proves that if you need info, your more than likely to get it here @ PPCGeeks!!!!

P.S. I also know Adrynalyne knows his stuff, so your definetly not being lead in the wrong direction with his help in things!!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b

36chambers is a n00b

Oh I know, I dont really post all that often but I definately follow this site a lot and both of you have offered a ton of info and programs that have made having a WINMO phone the absolute best. I wish I had more to offer to the community other than my babble of words when im looking for help, but i do truely appreciate your efforts. Overall I think its a program causing this problem for me so I think I am going to re-flash the V.2 ROM and start adding programs one by one and see what did me in. I think its the Diamond TV app or coreplayer because those are the last things I added and then I noticed the problems.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development