PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Dragon!!! We got a visual on the Android Twin Brother of the HTC Leo

This looks familiar....
Oh yeah, i saw it on the fornt page...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Thread has been unlocked.. Please continue discussion!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

I thought earlier this year the big hype was the snapdragon processor that was capable of 3 days of hd movies or something like that. kind of an idea on battery life, no?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

snowplow54 is keeping up the good worksnowplow54 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to snowplow54

I'm not too concerned about battery life. Longer battery life would be nice, but i'm so used to the bad battery life on my diamond that it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I'm really hoping that this phone comes out for sprint around the time my contract expires. In fact, i better start saving my money now.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
I thought earlier this year the big hype was the snapdragon processor that was capable of 3 days of hd movies or something like that. kind of an idea on battery life, no?

that was the potential, but none of these phones coming out are going to be able to do anything anywhere near that yet, just like the TG01 basically couldn't do much of anything other than process a little faster.

"capable" doesn't seem to mean much anymore, but regardless I would LOVE to own an hd2/leo AND a dragon and just pimp the best of the both.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Looks like it may be from Verizon Wireless guys! If so... I would never switch away from Sprint, but this will make my heart ache
http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/25/mys...and-a-carrier/
Old 10-26-2009, 07:06 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hopefully Sprint gets it too.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

I would love for Sprint to get this. Knowing my luck they will pass on it and it will be the next big thing. If they do get it I cant imagine how much they are gonna want for this phone. Im sure $599 or more?? I currently have the diamond but am waiting to see what comes out since my contract with Sprint is up. After 12 years with Sprint hopefully retentions will treat me good again. The Hero is looking very good to me but after I hear about Android 2.0 and the bigger processors coming out its like I gotta wait now.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
I would love for Sprint to get this. Knowing my luck they will pass on it and it will be the next big thing. If they do get it I cant imagine how much they are gonna want for this phone. Im sure $599 or more?? I currently have the diamond but am waiting to see what comes out since my contract with Sprint is up. After 12 years with Sprint hopefully retentions will treat me good again. The Hero is looking very good to me but after I hear about Android 2.0 and the bigger processors coming out its like I gotta wait now.
this looks like something Sprint might replace the Hero with at EOL.... but i doubt it would be really expensive since Android OS has no licensing fee thust cheaper cost per model compared to WinMo
Old 10-26-2009, 07:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

ChansteR390 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
this looks like something Sprint might replace the Hero with at EOL.... but i doubt it would be really expensive since Android OS has no licensing fee thust cheaper cost per model compared to WinMo
Although that may be, it isn't exactly going to be cheap either. It will probably be in the 200-400 range with a 2 year contract or something around those lines.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives