PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool WMExperts Podcasts: Latest Shows & Updates

Hey everyone, in case you feel like listening to some Windows Mobile discussions, news, reviews and some tips...take a listen to the new PodCast at WMExperts which we just launched. Every other week Dieter and myself will be hosting the show. So if you like WM talk and/or you have some weird desire to actually hear my voice (you weirdo! lol) take a looksy. --Mal

WMExperts Podcast #1

Last edited by Malatesta; 02-28-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
WMexperts pod casts

Hey guys, in you didn't know WMexperts just started a pod cast. They are on #3 and there is some really good info. Plus it features our own Malatesta. I suggest you all check them out. episode 2 talks about the sprint touch, and episode 3 has some info on the best reg edits to do and WHY.

PS~ im posting this in off-topic cuz i figure it will get more looks over here

http://wmexperts.com/podcast/
Old 02-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: WMexperts pod casts

thanks, i saw you guys chatting about this in another thread and was wondering about it! nice.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
Re: WMexperts pod casts

I think its a great idea and the two of them really put on an informative cast. Lets all download it through i-tunes and get their ratings up, they do plug ppcgeeks.com a lot so i think we should all show our support as best as we can.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: WMExperts Podcast!

Podcast #3 is up

We're back again, baby. This week Dieter and Malatesta discuss the continuing HTC video drama, unlimited plans, the Treo 800w, and their favorite registry edits.Be sure to email us -- podcast@wmexperts.com -- we want to talk about what you want to hear about. You can also leave us a voicemail to be played on-air: 866-904-5882 x222.

Last edited by Malatesta; 02-28-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:09 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I caught episode 1 but it seams I missed episode 2, I will get back over there and catch episode 3 I am looking forward to hearing what you have learned about the 800w. Episode 1 was entertaining and informative so keep up the great work.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Threadstarter

lol, thanks for the love guys! (i still find my voice "odd" plus deiter & I need to talk less to keep it shorter--tech geeks can talk forever)

Feel free to submit topics, requests or questions...we'll play them on the 'cast, could be fun

-mal
Old 02-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Post Re: WMExperts Podcast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
lol, thanks for the love guys! (i still find my voice "odd" plus deiter & I need to talk less to keep it shorter--tech geeks can talk forever)

Feel free to submit topics, requests or questions...we'll play them on the 'cast, could be fun

-mal
Always fun to submit questions... How about a discussion about Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware on PPC? I find it interesting that we really don't see much in the way of problems in the Win Mobile world... Is it simply because there isn't much file sharing on this platform?

In the old days of PCs, viruses spread from person to person via disk, eventually moving to email, till where we are today where going to the wrong website will infect you... When was the last time you shared your mini-SD card with your friends phones? Have you every linked two phones for anything? (Just sharing a contact, I bet you used IR, instead of Bluetooth or Wi-FI if you did.) The lack of a modern browser built in has probably protected us more than we know...

Just some thoughts...
Old 02-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post
Always fun to submit questions... How about a discussion about Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware on PPC?
We could do that...it is interesting that so far there have been no real threats. We'll keep it in mind for the next show...
Old 02-29-2008, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Thanks for the heads up! Off to listen now...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives