PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Going from apps2sd rom to rom that doesnt support it

i use cyanogenmod with apps2sd, it has bad battery life so i want to go back to bugless beast. can i get apps2sd on bb? how do i get my apps on bugless beast.. can i do it or do i have to move my apps back to internal storage or something?

Old 05-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Going from apps2sd rom to rom that doesnt support it

am i explaining my problem clear enough? does everyone understand what im asking?
Old 05-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why don't you just back them up in Astro and then restore them after flashing? Ofcourse you'll have to DL Astro after flashing in order to do that.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
Why don't you just back them up in Astro and then restore them after flashing? Ofcourse you'll have to DL Astro after flashing in order to do that.
yes i could do that but does astro back up apps on sd card. how to i unpartition my sd card?
Old 05-11-2010, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

BB would have to include apps2sd support for it to work. So, if it is not on there now then you would have to wait. I would think to get your apps on BB you just need to download them again. Not sure as I haven't used apps2sd yet even on CM. You can remove the partitions with any partition manager. You could use a GParted live CD also.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid