PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Carrier: Verizon

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Exchange Email app better than stock and free.

This is the Work Email app ported from the HTC. It works perfect for Microsoft Exchange, has access to GAL and subfolders and also lets you sync your entire mailbox. Oh yeah, it's free (touchdown is $20)

Direct download is here.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Exchange Email app better than stock and free.

Or you could install the Desire port.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

how does one go about porting a HTC app to be installed on another device? I have many HTC apps and when I try to install it on my phone (Samsung Moment) it doesn't allow me because I get a message saying that it's not the right phone or something to that nature...
These are Hero apps I have
Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

JonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by banden View Post
This is the Work Email app ported from the HTC. It works perfect for Microsoft Exchange, has access to GAL and subfolders and also lets you sync your entire mailbox. Oh yeah, it's free (touchdown is $20)

Direct download is here.
If nothing else having the ability to use a large font is worth it alone over the stock app. Now if I can get Gmail in a larger font...
Old 04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia 910

bigperm is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by banden View Post

Direct download is here.
Thanks Banden -
just installed it ( still in my demo/trial for touchdown) subfolders is great, move is great, where is the GAL option?

Thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia 910

bigperm is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Or you could install the Desire port.
Is that better? What is it? Sorry I am in the dark....

I used to use WM (because of your ROMs, BW)

and now am on Android, but no rooting/flashing for me this time! It was an obsession!

So I just come by here every once in awhile
Old 04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigperm View Post
Is that better? What is it? Sorry I am in the dark....

I used to use WM (because of your ROMs, BW)

and now am on Android, but no rooting/flashing for me this time! It was an obsession!

So I just come by here every once in awhile
You'd have to root to run it and it is still pretty buggy at the moment. I would stay away for now to be honest but it will be a great ROM when finished.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

bsweetness is becoming a great contributor

Seems to be working quite well. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
Seems to be working quite well. Thanks!
Sure, if you don't mind switching back and forth from 2G and 3G to get calls and data respectively. Not receiving video MMS messages and having to set up a Linux swap file on your SD card (easy for some but not others) as well as a ext2 partition, etc. Your right, it runs great other than that.

The big issues is the calls and data. Yes, you can set up a shortcut to enable and disable 3G but for me in terms of work, it is not the best way to do things.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

bsweetness is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Sure, if you don't mind switching back and forth from 2G and 3G to get calls and data respectively. Not receiving video MMS messages and having to set up a Linux swap file on your SD card (easy for some but not others) as well as a ext2 partition, etc. Your right, it runs great other than that.

The big issues is the calls and data. Yes, you can set up a shortcut to enable and disable 3G but for me in terms of work, it is not the best way to do things.
Maybe if you install the Desire port that you suggested, which I didn't do. I was thanking the original poster and talking about the entire point of this thread - the .apk in the first post that installs the HTC Work Email app.

It's a good idea to pay attention to the real topic at hand before making a sarcastic post such as that.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid