PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you staying with WM?
Converted to Droid X 83 85.57%
Converted to Android 6 6.19%
Waiting for WM7 to decide 5 5.15%
Staying with WM Periord 3 3.09%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Was a huge Windows mobile fanboy till I got my evo. The time I did spend with my touch pro2 will never be forgotten but also never re-lived.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Any TP2 Converts Here?

I must admit. I switched from the TP2 and I was blown away by how fast the X is! I was so tired of how slow and sluggish my TP2 was. Was also tired of all the hacking just to get basic functionality.

Anyway I'm still a fan of MS and am waiting to see what develops with WP7 and VZW. If they don't get it together, I might be sticking with Android for a while. We'll see...
Old 03-31-2011, 10:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

I had just about every WM device sprint made apache, mogul, touch, touch pro, tp2 and finally made the switch to the Evo and have been very impressed. I have not tried a WP7 yet but to give it a shot I plan on trying one soon just to compare. I have not shut out Windows yet and I am hoping they can come back and compete with Android even though I love my Evo.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX2
Carrier: Verizon

three west is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to three west

almost time for me to upgrade, still really like my TP2, but can't deny the raw power of something newer. I think I'll skip the keyboard this time, as long as its a bigger device I think I'll be OK. I was thinking Thunderbolt, because its HTC and I've been pretty happy with my TP2, but my old MotoQ is what got me into windows mobile, and it was a pretty solid little device too. And since 4G is a LONG ways away, I'm considering an X2 pretty strongly now.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X