PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 05:43 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what is the latest version of tf3d...

i'm looking for hopefully a cab of the latest version of tf3d with the compact landscape slider and whatnot.. i haven't really used tf3d since i started using 6.5 but i was just curious about trying it.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:47 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: what is the latest version of tf3d...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i'm looking for hopefully a cab of the latest version of tf3d with the compact landscape slider and whatnot.. i haven't really used tf3d since i started using 6.5 but i was just curious about trying it.
for vga its 2.5, but its still in beta and hasn;t been released except in a rom over at everythingdiamond.info
but 2.1 is the latest stable you can find it at xda
as for the compact slider, thats only for landscape, but theres a cab to enable it in portrait too.
Definately check out panorama background for manila 2.1 it really makes it look nice!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:29 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Re: what is the latest version of tf3d...

ohhh, ok. i've pretty much just ignored everything that said tf3d because i wasn't interested, but i figured i'd give it a shot.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks