PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitard View Post
I plan to throw this on shortly, but my work blocks Rapidshare so I have to wait til I get home in the morning.
It's 18mb I had no choice...unless I have NRG put it on his server.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:01 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
This is for Non-Tachi dialer...however, if you install it on Tachi Rom it wont hurt anything...you just wont see the updated dialer. I plan on including the Tachi Skins in the next build however...just haven't had alot of time to test.

-C
Doh...I spoke too soon. I forgot that there are two images that are shared...this package will jack up the keypad of the Tachi Dialer.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:14 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Updated the first post with this info...

-= If you are running a ROM that has a Tachi Dialer (Standard) you will need to install this Skin to Correct the Dial Pad =-

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1244995345

Old 07-28-2009, 05:34 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

im getting ssmaho autostart failed... error popups now

Old 07-28-2009, 10:05 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
im getting ssmaho autostart failed... error popups now
Just flashed to 7/28 and retested. No issues here.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sliverr7x is keeping up the good worksliverr7x is keeping up the good work

When you ld your pimp package can you choose stuff you want done or does it all come as a whole...I just would like to keep the white dailer and white clock.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:58 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
When you ld your pimp package can you choose stuff you want done or does it all come as a whole...I just would like to keep the white dailer and white clock.
All or nothing...but you can re-install the white dialer from my other posts if you wish.

-C
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

I just noticed the Pimp slap ringer tone. AHAHAHAHAHA dude CMYLXGO you are funny.. I like your style. Are you going to give your pimp packages Version #s? I plan on checking to see if you update it..
Old 07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
I just noticed the Pimp slap ringer tone. AHAHAHAHAHA dude CMYLXGO you are funny.. I like your style. Are you going to give your pimp packages Version #s? I plan on checking to see if you update it..
Yep...I just updated the title with the version number.

First digit is major revision number.
Second digit is minor updates.
Third digit is bug fixes.

Hence you can see it took me 12 shots at building and testing the package before I got it just right

Current version: 1.0.12
Old 07-28-2009, 05:41 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Yep...I just updated the title with the version number.

First digit is major revision number.
Second digit is minor updates.
Third digit is bug fixes.

Hence you can see it took me 12 shots at building and testing the package before I got it just right

Current version: 1.0.12
Sweet!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks