PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
What controls the bottom slider in TF3D

I was wondering if anybody knew what controls the bottom slider in TF3D. I am working on something and I need to know which files control it.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What controls the bottom slider in TF3D

This should at least get you started.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=TF3D+sliders

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
This should at least get you started.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=TF3D+sliders
Yeah I got all that. That is the basics of TF3D. The sliders are just themes. Not the actual code files
Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I was wondering if anybody knew what controls the bottom slider in TF3D. I am working on something and I need to know which files control it.
Why dont you ask Zepiii over at XDA, he knows in his SPB 3 Thread how to re-route the soft keys, maybe he knows that too.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=507697
This is the page where he shows how to route the soft keys of TF3D to be SPB. Maybe worth a try.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

From the manila wiki on xda
0eff39f3_manila slidercontrol.mode9
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...anila_Research

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff

The slider manila file to change the "png" through Manila Editor is 1e29e8e7_manila. To test, back-up old and swap out with this one attached. This is a clear slider I use.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (1.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah he wanted to 'control' the slider.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks