PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Touchflo3d Now on cab. Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootheresa View Post
I wonder what is different in your ROM to get youtube to work. BOO
I think it's based on the diamond which has the original youtube app.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by b street bully View Post
Can somebody help me!!! I read the post over and over but cant get the weather icons to show up on my phone plz help
The post was deleted but U have to add the weather images. The file is called weather.zip. If anyone knows a link for it pls. post. Extract the contents on ur windows dir. Not the folder.
Edit: here yah go
Weather.zip (1.15 MB, 23 views)

Last edited by jethro_static; 09-16-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I think it's based on the diamond which has the original youtube app.
Do you have youtube working? Thanks, BOO
Old 09-16-2008, 07:50 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

Quote:
Do you have youtube working? Thanks, BOO
All youtube app is working. The problem is our devices that does not have the custom ROM's based on Diamonds ROM. There are file in there that is necessary to run youtube. BOO to u 2! LOL
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx

another thing i notice is theres no battery meter....
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertan View Post
It was a no go... seems as though the file is locked... even though I turned off the TouchFlo plugin and ended all programs.... I even tried to move the file out with SKTools but it also says the file is locked. Perhaps it is something to do with me Using Vista on my PC for syncing? Any other suggestions as to how I can "unlock" the file so I can delete. I am using the TouchFlo loaded on Sept 14th... (Sunday)

Thanks for the help.
Yeah the Vista might be the problem but i'm no GURU so can't tell ya. Have you tried disabling the plug in the soft reseting, THEN trying? That's the only thing I can think of. Seems like a process associated to that file must still be running somehow if it won't let you edit it. Does SKTools have a process stopping function?
Old 09-16-2008, 07:54 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

Guys, Remember that the app is still in beta. It's kinda like a test mode to find bugs that needs to be addressed . If U are already planning to use the UI permanently, It will just give U problems. Just my thought.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
All youtube app is working. The problem is our devices that does not have the custom ROM's based on Diamonds ROM. There are file in there that is necessary to run youtube. BOO to u 2! LOL
At least you didn't start crying (BOO WHO LOL) like I am trying to get this working. This is the only thing I can't get working. Is there anyway to implement this file without installing one of thier ROM's? As in the specific file that is allowing it to work. Are you using one of those ROM's I take it. Thanks, BOO
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiqnezz View Post
Yeah the Vista might be the problem but i'm no GURU so can't tell ya. Have you tried disabling the plug in the soft reseting, THEN trying? That's the only thing I can think of. Seems like a process associated to that file must still be running somehow if it won't let you edit it. Does SKTools have a process stopping function?
i use Vista for my syncing and whenever i want to pull the app and install a new version, i go to the today options, uncheck the box and then go over to remove programs and it works fine so I doubt it's Vista's fault
Old 09-16-2008, 08:04 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

Quote:
At least you didn't start crying (BOO WHO LOL) like I am trying to get this working. This is the only thing I can't get working. Is there anyway to implement this file without installing one of thier ROM's? As in the specific file that is allowing it to work. Are you using one of those ROM's I take it. Thanks, BOO
Nope. I use stock.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks