PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

88allheeze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

ok, there was a post for the reg edit to do this also
Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88allheeze View Post
ok, there was a post for the reg edit to do this also
Yeah? if U find it, can U post it here? Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Lurker

88allheeze is a n00b

ill try i think its in the 40s for this thread

Last edited by 88allheeze; 10-01-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Lurker

88allheeze is a n00b
Re: Touchflo3d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
yeah XDA has it. i used it on a sprint mogul and it works.

POST #2511

link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...40#post2680940

this is on #15 build

here it is if u havent found it yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Lurker

88allheeze is a n00b

heres the post again

"Originally Posted by cbus
For those of you who want the Audio Manager to work while putting the phone into standby do this:

Using a reg editor, goto: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ Preferences]

and add the following dword using edit then "add dword"

Change the first portion to "UnattendedPlayback" and make sure that
dword: = 1

I didn't need to soft reset as it took right away.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Once you have done the above, you must then go to HKLM/software/htc/audiomanager and then:

Add String - Preferences
Add Dword - UnattendedPlayback and dword = 1

It needs to be in both Mediaplayer and Audiomanager

I also have a shortcut of Audiomanager in my programs taken from the windows/startup folder.

Hope this helps! "

Heres something else i found that may help some people get rid of the cube

Disable the HTC Cube
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/OEM/TFLOSettings
  • "EnableCube"=dword:0
Old 10-02-2008, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I am trying to help oout a friend who has a Titan & just decided he wants TF installed.

I have installed TF in a cooked ROM & it worked great, but never after the fact.

I DL'ed & installed the manilla2D cab, restarted & it worked except for audio manager errors etc.

I then installed the audio manager, HTC enhancements, task manager & album.

When I got done, it gives a screen that says "click here to launch TF". Clicking does nothing & it won't launch.

Is there a quick fix for this??

~John
Old 10-02-2008, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I did a hard reset of his unit & then restored a BU so it's back in business the same as it was before.

I will try the install again, but is there anything I should do differently??

~John
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49 PM
N00b

blile is becoming a great contributor

Was there ever a fix made to get the messages tab to link to the Threaded Sms app? Thanks and great job.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

I installed everything onto my Mogul and everything worked fine except youtube, which now I see is just a bug that needs to be worked out. My problem is that the album viewer is not working . It worked the first time I installed it but after I hard reset and reinstalled everything its notw working. Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
I installed everything onto my Mogul and everything worked fine except youtube, which now I see is just a bug that needs to be worked out. My problem is that the album viewer is not working . It worked the first time I installed it but after I hard reset and reinstalled everything its notw working. Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
check post 3. There is an album fix in there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks