PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
DEAD in the HEAD

That's what this section of the site is.

Just sayin'.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: DEAD in the HEAD

yeah we def. don't have that many people rocking an ipad2 right now.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

I guess not. It's a shame, too... because my change over to Apple for my mobile phone, tablet and laptop is quite honestly forcing me to turn to other sites for my news, tips and tricks, etc.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:53 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Well I mean we're going to have to port that type of information and come up with it over here.

As far as iPhones go, I pretty much help with a few other members any problems you might run into and better than most other sites because the info is so fragmented and a lot of it obsolete. We just need more in-house themers and devs if we can get 'em, but I mean they'd upload everything to cydia anyways so more we just need more iPad traffic here and maybe some themers and the place would be hopping.

I own a g-tablet and love it, I would like an iPad2 but I can't really justify spending $550 on something like that when i don't really need it and I plan to buy a Sensation as soon as that comes out anyways, and probably an iPhone5 because word is it will support tmobile 3g bands too (we'll see).

Maybe you can help me bring more life to these forums
Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Threadstarter

I'll try to help with this section of the site but the fact is PPCG is not well known for IOS device support so that puts us behind the black ball to start out with.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:32 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I've got one (an iPad2) in the house, but I can't get any time on it. It my wife's "precious".
Old 05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I have an iPad2 as well as a first gen. I honestly don't look for much news surrounding it because I don't really need any news. It kicks my Xoom's butt dead stock. Flash would be cool though
Old 05-10-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I'll try to help with this section of the site but the fact is PPCG is not well known for IOS device support so that puts us behind the black ball to start out with.
well I always welcome a challenge, wouldn't be fun if it were easy.

The fact that there isn't a jailbreak out for the ipad2 isn't really helping either.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I used to come on this site all the time too but started switching because too many haters on here. Also, how the heck does the most popular mobile OS's out there like BB and iOS get put in the "other" category while a beta OS that I never actually seen used (WM7) gets its own section! Makes no sense whatsoever. This site could've been alot bigger by now.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I used to come on this site all the time too but started switching because too many haters on here. Also, how the heck does the most popular mobile OS's out there like BB and iOS get put in the "other" category while a beta OS that I never actually seen used (WM7) gets its own section! Makes no sense whatsoever. This site could've been alot bigger by now.
you can always post your views here for more replys/ideas.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/site-comments-suggestions/
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series