PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
change led color on the vogue?

is there any way to make the green flashing led a different color like red or blue? i just wanted to see if it is possible at all?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: change led color on the vogue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
is there any way to make the green flashing led a different color like red or blue? i just wanted to see if it is possible at all?

Yes, by buying and installing a LED of a different color, brushing up on your desolder/solder skills would probably be needed as well - the device doesnt know or care about what color the LED is, its just sends a voltage to it

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Yes, by buying and installing a LED of a different color, brushing up on your desolder/solder skills would probably be needed as well - the device doesnt know or care about what color the LED is, its just sends a voltage to it

Detroit Doug

yeah but the current led can flash red & amber, how can i change it to flash one of those rather than green all the time? of course i think a blue led would look awesum myself!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah but the current led can flash red & amber, how can i change it to flash one of those rather than green all the time? of course i think a blue led would look awesum myself!

In case you didnt know, there is a blue LED already in the Vogue, enable bluetooth and you will see it

Their actually is something I remember a while back NueLights or NueLED or something along those likes that would change the code for flashing or solid and colors to represent different things, Search for it I think it was NueLED and you can find it and play around with it... I never had need for it, I was happy it had lights and didnt care about the colors LOL

Detroit Doug
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

the program called nueled re-routes the led signals to whatever you want, my signal light is blue now, without voiding warranty get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=371391
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue