PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Sulten is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
M2d wont install

ok i have had this on my phone before so this isnt the 1st time i am doing this i have downloaded update 20 and have all the files.

when i go down the line 1-6 or what ever i want then install the M2d program i get the error that it doesnt have permission to install.

i have done this

HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings change EnableCube from 1 in 0 and make a soft reset

and downloaded the disable cube file and copied them to the windows folder using resco.

when i install again i get the same error.

HTC Touch
Old 02-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: M2d wont install

Not to be critical but you could install a ROM that has it built in and this would make it much simplier...
Old 02-14-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Sulten is just getting started

i got it working i had to restore then reinstall, i know i could do that but i tried to install the Rom over but it would just hang and not install.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rzawora is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulten View Post
ok i have had this on my phone before so this isnt the 1st time i am doing this i have downloaded update 20 and have all the files.

when i go down the line 1-6 or what ever i want then install the M2d program i get the error that it doesnt have permission to install.

i have done this

HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings change EnableCube from 1 in 0 and make a soft reset

and downloaded the disable cube file and copied them to the windows folder using resco.

when i install again i get the same error.

HTC Touch
I think you said you got this working but wasn't sure because the wording wasn't very clear. However, this error was usually caused by BIOTOUCH.EXE running in the background. Use something like SKTools to kill the BIOTOUCH and you should be good to install.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue