PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

angela_texaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation how can i have my phone lock screen look like this?

i really want to kno if someone can plz help me out.. i want my screen to look like of one these pictures when i lock it.. if theres anyway that i can do this without having to download a whole complicated thing or change my theme.. i just want my screen to look like one of these pictures when i lock my phone and thats it.. thx =) -angela

Last edited by angela_texaz; 09-22-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gdavis612 is a n00b
Re: how can i have my phone lock screen look like this?

erm im pretty sure those pictures are s2u2 which is a fun program but im sure someone can figure out what file you would have to replace to get the desired effect.. now mind you.. the clock wouldnt work and the slide to unlock wouldnt work either... so it would be pretty pointless to have a picture of a clock... but yeah... ill look into it some
Old 09-22-2008, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hello

The first picture you linked is the Slide to Unlock (SU2U) app. it has been modified to include a custom slider (the HTC logo that you slide left to right to unlock the phone) as well as a custom HTC background and Clock pack.

A simple search of just site alone resulted in some threads you can use as well as the person that came up with the program over at XDA's site

SU2U Customizations
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=SU2U

SU2U Backgrounds and Animations
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=SU2U

SU2U from the Source himself (A_C)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418

Its unfortunate but he has suspended all work on the SU2U app as well as S2P(Slide to Play) and S2V(Slide to View) apps as too many people were charging for his software in package deals and not crediting him or paying him as well

Those links should get you started in the right direction to either create your own look or download the parts or packages to make it as you want

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:26 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Vista one looks like something from Wisbar. Also agree that its a shame other people need to make money off of other peoples "blood, sweat, and tears"

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

bigboney101 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bigboney101

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela_texaz View Post
i really want to kno if someone can plz help me out.. i want my screen to look like of one these pictures when i lock it.. if theres anyway that i can do this without having to download a whole complicated thing or change my theme.. i just want my screen to look like one of these pictures when i lock my phone and thats it.. thx =) -angela

is there a cab file to make the fist one work i will donate
Old 09-25-2008, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamnond, BB Bold
Carrier: Sprint, AT&T

Devilish is just getting started

Here is a cut and paste from the readme file S2U2 v1.22 (9-9-200 by A_C at XDA. I take no credit for this. I am only pasting this from the read me file within the program itself.

Thanks A_C.

Q. How to change wallpaper?
A. Create a jpg file with resolution the same as your device (QVGA is 240 x 320; VGA is 480 x 640); rename it to "wallpaper.jpg"; copy it to the gfx folder (default is \program files\s2u2\gfx\); restart iLock2. And the file "wallpaperL.jpg" is for the Landscape mode.
Q. My GIF wallpaper does not shown?
A. Currently, there seems to be a limitation to the size of the GIF file. Sometimes, even your device has enough free RAM, it still cannot be shown. Recommended to reduce the dimension (not the file size) & the no. of frames of the GIF, then try again.
Q. The GIF animation stopped after a certain period?
A. Turn on the GifEndless option.
Q. I've set up a folder of GIF files & set the Wallpaper point to that folder, but S2U2 shows nothing?
A. Wallpaper(L) folder only supports JPG files.
Q. When the wallpaper is set to GIF file, even a small one, the memory usage is very high?
A. Yes, all the frames need to be cached in memory. So the more frames the GIF has, the more memory will be used.
Q. Is it possible to always show the large battery as wallpaper?
A. No, the large battery only shows up when external power is connected.
Q. How to disable the large battery even when external power is connected?
A. Delete "battery1.png" under \GFX folder, restart iLock2.

Good luck to you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue