PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TMOUS HD2
Carrier: Tmobile

ihateu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is the sprint touch the same as xv6900?

was wondering whats the difference between the 2 phones...I know one is sprint and the other verizon, one is black the other is white. lol but does any1 know why the sprint touch included the headphones and mini sd card, and you dont get thoose with verizon .. thats pretty crappy! I got the xv6900 from verizon, and are trying to get some headphones that work. I tried some universal motorola headphones that fitted but it didnt play through the head phones ... Do the headphones that come with the sprint touch work on the xv6900? if the do where the hell do u get em? I have looked everywhere... verizon should include the headphones or atleast let other headphones work ! Let me know if you guys know how to make headphones work on the xv6900 .
Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: low tech vzw

imdarkside is becoming a great contributor
Re: Is the sprint touch the same as xv6900?

Do some research before you post and you would quickly find out these are the same phones. The splitter that comes with the vzw HTC touch (aka 6900) allows you to use your 2.5mm phones with no problem. I found a cheap earphones on amazon for about 3 buck not incl s&h. They plugged directly into the usb port without the need for the splitter. Just go to amazon and serch for HTC touch headphones. Of course you can also go wireless through bluetooth but that is costly.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdarkside View Post
Do some research before you post and you would quickly find out these are the same phones. The splitter that comes with the vzw HTC touch (aka 6900) allows you to use your 2.5mm phones with no problem. I found a cheap earphones on amazon for about 3 buck not incl s&h. They plugged directly into the usb port without the need for the splitter. Just go to amazon and serch for HTC touch headphones. Of course you can also go wireless through bluetooth but that is costly.
I have the Motorola HT820 Stereo Bluetooth headset and it works GREAT. You can usually find them for approx 30 dollars or so....I don't think thats too costly.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtuma1980 is keeping up the good workdtuma1980 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dtuma1980 Send a message via MSN to dtuma1980

My recommendation for a Blue Tooth Headset would be for the Insignia NS-BTHP.

My initial thoughts were like everyone elses, 'yea right, Isignia? LOL....$17 including S&H, You can't be serious....' - and they blow away every other set I have heard....and they are cheap as heck if you find them on Amazon.

Good Luck!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:30 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsimon1979 View Post
I have the Motorola HT820 Stereo Bluetooth headset and it works GREAT. You can usually find them for approx 30 dollars or so....I don't think thats too costly.
AMEN!!! I love these headphones... Found them on ebay for $29.99 plus shipping.... Spent $36 total on them...

I got a code from the place I bought them from for 5% off another order... You could PM if interested and I will give you the info...
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:41 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
I got a code from the place I bought them from for 5% off another order... You could PM if interested and I will give you the info...
Now that's the way things should be. People helping people out of kindness.
Right-on NinjaMom.

Last edited by Lsme420; 09-11-2008 at 02:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: low tech vzw

imdarkside is becoming a great contributor

they are $10 bucks now. gotta try em. thanks for clue in folks
Old 09-13-2008, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lxcivic4life is keeping up the good worklxcivic4life is keeping up the good worklxcivic4life is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
AMEN!!! I love these headphones... Found them on ebay for $29.99 plus shipping.... Spent $36 total on them...

Thats not a bad price for a bluetooth headset, maybe I'll give them a try
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue