PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 03:15 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6900 Hacks

Ok so a few of you might have seen this post in the 6800 forum but I might as well post it here also because I'm using it on my Touch and it working the same.

The program is called PPC-6800 Hacks and its from a company named trianglepowers. Version is 1.05 if anyone has a newer version please let me know. The company is closed and not doing mobile stuff anymore. Their 6700 hacks was cool too I used it for a long time.

A few noob friendly reg edits made easy just check a box.

It can - Disable text message sent notification - Change vibration strength - Camera save orientation (Landscape/Portrait) - Improve A2DP quality - Disable led lights - Change scroll bar thickness - Custom today screen text - Custom Operator name - EVDO/Rev-A Time and Disconnect button.

It can change the following colors....
Tap and hold color - Start Menu text color - Today screen text color - Today screen bar color - Start text color.
If you change the color of text it will not stay if you change your today screen theme.
Lots of post lately about colors..

Best thing about this app is after you install it and make your changes you can wait about 30 seconds and uninstall it and your changes will stay. Some changes require a soft reset but still allow the 30 second pause first. I have only used it on WM 6.1 on my Touch but I'm sure it would work on WM 6.0 also.

6800 Hacks.zip

*Edit*It has been pointed out that on the 6800 if you disable the blinking led lights your phone will not vibrate. The same might be true for the 6900....
Old 09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 6900 Hacks

i have been using this on my touch for a couple months now, and love it. I have been looking for an update for a while now and i dont think its coming. I also use their BT audio gateway program.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Smile Re: 6900 Hacks

love reg. hacks. thax for this and also helping me.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon 6900
Carrier: Verizon

thenewkid is a n00b

OK so how do you install it? do i install it on device or computer? Secondly how does it run? are thier instructions?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2008, 02:23 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Threadstarter

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Unzip the .ZIP....
Install the .CAB in your PPC.
Run it.

Its a very simple App.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work

Is it safe to use the 6800 Hacks file for the Touch (which is the 6900)? Thanks.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im using it on my touch and works perfect, no problems.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon 6900
Carrier: Verizon

thenewkid is a n00b

Ok so the program works and everything is fine!! EXCEPT when i turn the verizon wirless into Pimp wireless it doesn't stay on device... IT does until screen goes black and then i get it out of that mode and it switches from PIMP WIRELESS back to verizon???

ANY IDEAS?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue