PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (xv6900)
Carrier: Verizon

jjintn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No sound or mic during calls on xv6900 w/ OMJ 3.2 and 3.42 radio

I'm having a problem w/ my xv6900. I flashed OMJ's 3.2 ROM and the 3.42 radio and it has been working great for the past couple weeks. The only issue I have had is that every so often (and it seems like its happening more and more). I will get a phone call or make one, and although the talk time counter begins, I have no sound, and people on the other end can't hear me. The calls connect as people have told me that they get the call but hear nothing. I installed SRS WOW when I flashed but uninstalled it due to the no volume all the time issue. Whe it happens I can soft reset and it seems to work fine... at least until it happens again. I've searched the forum but so far haven't found any answers.

Anyone else having this problem, or know of any fixes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JJ

Last edited by jjintn; 07-18-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Re: No sound or mic during calls on xv6800 w/ OMJ 3.2 and 3.42 radio

Might wanna edit the title to your thread... Most people will just ignore your thread since it says XV6800 which is Verizon's Titan and not Vogue and you ARE in the Vogue forum.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (xv6900)
Threadstarter

jjintn is a n00b
Re: No sound or mic during calls on xv6900 w/ OMJ 3.2 and 3.42 radio

Guess this got overlooked as I accidentally typed xv6800 instead of 6900. Has anyone had the same problems, or know of a workaround?
Old 07-20-2008, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

sean222 is keeping up the good worksean222 is keeping up the good work

I get the same prob sometimes, call connects but I hear nothing but dead silence. Soft-reset fixes it till it happens just like you said. But it doesn't happen to me as often as you so I don't worry myself too much with finding a fix. It'd be nice to know what causes it though... If it could be invoked it'd be easier to fix...but it just happens randomly sooo...
Old 08-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

same thing is happening to me with my own cooked rom, and it did start happening more often, just about once a day now. it's very annoying cause i'll get a call and have no sound so i have to reset my phone and wait for it to boot up before i call them back
Old 08-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

ok well are any of you installing any audio apps or messing with the audio after the flash. in the case of the op the srs probably left bit and traces of itself in the registry i would advise a hard reset that should fix you right up.i know what base OMJ uses but what ROMs are you other 2 using.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue