PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Lurker

omarzebian is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC diamand ringtones

okay so heard the defuault ringtones that came on the diamand does anyone have them saved if so can you please post them i really like them.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:43 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: HTC diamand ringtones

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarzebian View Post
okay so heard the defuault ringtones that came on the diamand does anyone have them saved if so can you please post them i really like them.
they are everywhere, next time use the search before posting.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...42#post2251342

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...mond+ringtones
enjoy,

dwizzy130

Old 06-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

dchaffin is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dchaffin

Nice Hitman theme. Any way to get it without that wallpaper but with everything else? I really like the clock and message layout. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:37 PM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchaffin View Post
Nice Hitman theme. Any way to get it without that wallpaper but with everything else? I really like the clock and message layout. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
like it is stated in the first post:
Also the hitman theme is not required to run this "package". It is just a .tsk theme file. it is completely optional for those who do not want it and want a more "professional" look.
so yes it is very possible. just skip the step where u [lace the hitman.tsk file in ur windows folder. pm me if u need help,

dwizzy130
Old 06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

dchaffin is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dchaffin

Am installing it now. Thanks and will post and thank you when I get it installed. I have almost every spb software program and activation code. Would be willing to give out if anyone is interested. Just let me know which program and I will check to see if I have it and will pm you the activation code.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:45 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchaffin View Post
Am installing it now. Thanks and will post and thank you when I get it installed. I have almost every spb software program and activation code. Would be willing to give out if anyone is interested. Just let me know which program and I will check to see if I have it and will pm you the activation code.
1) dont post ur respone here, do it in my hitman theme thread.
2) dont advertise warez, ie:"
I have almost every spb software program and activation code. Would be willing to give out if anyone is interested."
warez is not allowed at this forum.

dwizzy130
Old 06-05-2008, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel

armus is becoming a great contributor

wow, i was wondering where that announcement came from about the warez. this thread needs to be deleted big time - about a topic someone could have searched for - sidetracked to the hitman theme and then with an illegal warez ad. all the things to do wrong.

we actually purchase these products because we recognize the effort our software writers make to help us. They all give you trial periods before you buy and the software is pretty cheap already.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue