PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sync Contacts FROM phone TO outlook on desktop?

Hey guys,
I had recently re-formatted my computer and when I installed activesync and sync-ed the first time, instead of updating my computer with the contacts on my device, it just erased all the contacts/tasks on my device! Luckily I had signed up for dashwire a few days earlier... But my question is how do I get my contacts from my phone onto outlook? Before I re installed activesync, I'm prety sure it used to update any changes from my contacts on my phone to the the computer, and not erase them...
Old 05-26-2008, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started
Re: Sync Contacts FROM phone TO outlook on desktop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
Hey guys,
I had recently re-formatted my computer and when I installed activesync and sync-ed the first time, instead of updating my computer with the contacts on my device, it just erased all the contacts/tasks on my device! Luckily I had signed up for dashwire a few days earlier... But my question is how do I get my contacts from my phone onto outlook? Before I re installed activesync, I'm prety sure it used to update any changes from my contacts on my phone to the the computer, and not erase them...

Yea I would like to know this as well. I had to load my contacts on yahoo so i wouldnt erase them anymore.

Also, me and my wife use outlook to update our contacts but we have different ones. Is there anyway to have it update my contacts only, and not load hers on my phone?
Old 05-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

GBH2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
Hey guys,
In ActiveSync go to Tools - Options - Settings and you can choose between Replacing items on the Device or Desktop if the two conflict.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthames View Post
Yea I would like to know this as well. I had to load my contacts on yahoo so i wouldnt erase them anymore.

Also, me and my wife use outlook to update our contacts but we have different ones. Is there anyway to have it update my contacts only, and not load hers on my phone?
anyone? I am running vista pro and have tried going into outlook setting but cant seem to find anything.

Last edited by dthames; 05-27-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue