PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

BrandonXV6800 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question What's the best way to get a xv6900? I've got a new xv6800.

Hello everyone,

I did search.

I have had an xv6800 for about 4 months now and I broke the screen. Went in and they gave me a brand new one, but now Im thinking of switching to the xv6900. Since I have a brand new one, I was going to sell mine on eBay and buy a xv6900 afterwards. Is that what you guys would do? Do you think that’s the smartest way to do like a swap? I would love to trade someone, but I cant post yet (don't have 50+ posts).
Is there anyone who has switched that can help me?

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help. Im always blown away by the help on this forum.
Have a great day!
Brandon
Old 05-20-2008, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What's the best way to get a xv6900? I've got a new xv6800.

Usually swaping with someone (make sure ESN is clear) would be best, but it's easier as a Sprint user. Verizon users are always so picky and alot more expensive.

You could sell yours in eBay, but hopefully you get $400+ for your xv6800 as others do.. Because getting a xv6900 is gonna cost you that and more, especially since it's a recently released item. People want a premo-premium price..

-CC

P.S. Make sure you have a xv6900 in line to buy or are willing to fork out bucks..
Old 05-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Threadstarter

BrandonXV6800 is a n00b

Thank you so much for the reply. Yea, I would like to trade. But I can’t post quite yet on the trade section. This makes it hard to find a taker.

I know, I looked on eBay and the xv6900 is much more than the Sprint Touch. I guess because it’s new. I wouldn’t mind getting a Touch and switching it to VZW, but after reading the posts about it, I'm just afraid that it wouldn’t work out on my network. The xv6800s on eBay seem to be going for like 350 or so and the xv6900s for like 400-430. I could just sell/buy and pay the diff.
Thanks again,
Brandon
Old 05-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonXV6800 View Post
Thank you so much for the reply. Yea, I would like to trade. But I can’t post quite yet on the trade section. This makes it hard to find a taker.

I know, I looked on eBay and the xv6900 is much more than the Sprint Touch. I guess because it’s new. I wouldn’t mind getting a Touch and switching it to VZW, but after reading the posts about it, I'm just afraid that it wouldn’t work out on my network. The xv6800s on eBay seem to be going for like 350 or so and the xv6900s for like 400-430. I could just sell/buy and pay the diff.
Thanks again,
Brandon
That's what I was going to do. And that's what I've done before in the past.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue