PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Touch
Carrier: Sprint

AlreadyKnown is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AlreadyKnown Send a message via Yahoo to AlreadyKnown
Jus got...

my replacement touch...=D>

so hopefully no more dropped calls all tha time...no more freezing and vibrating forever when i get a text...and no more turning off and on all day...hopefully this one will treat me better...

so whats new out there that i can customize this one with...not really down with the rom's...hit me up...
Old 05-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Jus got...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlreadyKnown View Post
my replacement touch...=D>

so hopefully no more dropped calls all tha time...no more freezing and vibrating forever when i get a text...and no more turning off and on all day...hopefully this one will treat me better...

so whats new out there that i can customize this one with...not really down with the rom's...hit me up...

Im still iffy on the roms as well....

S2u2 is great. S2V and S2P are pretty nifty as well. tcpmp for youtube, and what not. I hear a lot of talk about the opera browser but have never tried it. I did however sign up for the Skyfire Beta 2.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

AlreadyKnown is a n00b

yea i used to opera on a samsung i had before my touch...and it worked good...but I tried to get it on my phone but it tells me i gotta pay for stuff...so i don't know...
Old 05-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Like i said i have never used it. I carry my macbook with me everywhere so i usually just tether and use that.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

HHC - HTC Home Customizer
6 Tab HTC Plug-in
S2U2- Slide2Unlock2
Registery Editor

All = Good
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

AlreadyKnown is a n00b

all that stuff is on the forums right...jus got to search it??? had tha s2u2 but aint really like it might try it again...hmmmmm
Old 05-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch

jamar is a n00b

just got my touch aswell how do i put the slide2unlock on there
Old 05-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlreadyKnown View Post
all that stuff is on the forums right...jus got to search it??? had tha s2u2 but aint really like it might try it again...hmmmmm
I am really diggin the newest version. When you plug your touch in to charge it graphically shows you charging it. plus if you use S2V you can put any picture you want, even animated gifs. And i found this site called i think it was www.reddodo.com (yeah just checked google.) you can make your own lil nifty gifs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

AlreadyKnown is a n00b

coo coo...i might give it a try again...you know where in tha forum I can get these programs...I searched for tha tcmp but gotta bunch of threads that mention it but no links...ill search for tha s2u2 tho...
Old 05-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned User

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=youtube+touch <-=-tcpmp should be in this thread.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue