PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Sprint

MakeMoves is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Record Phone Conversation

i work in real estate and often get calls when I'm in the car or on an appointment and cant write things down. On my old phone there was a button to record a phone conversation which was a life saver on the run.

I tried using the built in voice recorder on the touch and it only records my voice, not the voice on the other line. I then downloaded Vito audio notes, which is supposed record calls automatically, however it doesn't work on my touch. Every time it starts recording i cannot hear anything on the line, not even the phone ringing the other person or anything they say.

Any one have this problem with Vito? Any way to fix it? If not is there a program that will record a phone conversation on the touch?

Last edited by MakeMoves; 03-13-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

htadeja is a n00b
Re: Record Phone Conversation

Quote:
(I tried using the built in voice recorder on the touch and it only records my voice, not the voice on the other line. I then downloaded Vito audio notes, which is supposed record calls automatically, however it doesn't work on my touch. Every time it starts recording i cannot hear anything on the line, not even the phone ringing the other person or anything they say. )

I have the same problem with my HTC Touch. I searched almost every webpages and threads that could potentially give me a clue to solve the problem but of no avail. I even went to a lengthy process of learning on how to flash ROM in hope to solve the problem but luck doesnt seem to be on my side. I also installed Resco Audio Recorder which some people claims it works fine with HTC Touch but it still doesnt work.

Im desperate in here. Please help...anyone....

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff
Re: Record Phone Conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMoves View Post
i work in real estate and often get calls when I'm in the car or on an appointment and cant write things down. On my old phone there was a button to record a phone conversation which was a life saver on the run.

I tried using the built in voice recorder on the touch and it only records my voice, not the voice on the other line. I then downloaded Vito audio notes, which is supposed record calls automatically, however it doesn't work on my touch. Every time it starts recording i cannot hear anything on the line, not even the phone ringing the other person or anything they say.

Any one have this problem with Vito? Any way to fix it? If not is there a program that will record a phone conversation on the touch?
ive been having the same problem with both programs!!

is there anybody at all who could offer any help??

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244
Old 01-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work
Re: problem with voice record/vito audio notes

wow i'm reviving an old thread but i have the same problem! i've downloaded both programs with no luck. is there any new programs that would help with this?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic (Galaxy S)
Threadstarter

MakeMoves is a n00b
Re: problem with voice record/vito audio notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredakelly View Post
wow i'm reviving an old thread but i have the same problem! i've downloaded both programs with no luck. is there any new programs that would help with this?

hey, i remember posting this a while ago. I did more research and I think its a hardware issue with the touch. Its not compatable in that way. If anyone has it working however, please share.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue