PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

lhall is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sleep mode

For some reason ever since I unlocked my phone, I cant get my phone to come out of sleep mode, I dont know if it has anything to do with unlocking it ( I dont think it should) But ive been doing tons of research online and come up with some people having the same problem, and so
I tried the things that they tried like playing with the bluetooth, taking the sd card out completely (sometimes the touch dosnt like cards bigger than 2gb) unchecking today timeout, and numerous other things with no avail. Im stuck with leaving the screen on I have got it to come out of sleep mode only a few times, by doing one of two things. 1. shaking the phone really hard, then it seems to work a few times and then it goes back (which makes me think it hardware) then 2. Playing with IOTA (makes me think its a software glitch?) Before unlocking it would do it every once in a long while, but now it does it everytime! Im stuck and would like to have my phone back lol. Thanks guys for any help.

Im new here btw, I have my intro post in the intro section!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhall
For some reason ever since I unlocked my phone, I cant get my phone to come out of sleep mode, I dont know if it has anything to do with unlocking it ( I dont think it should) But ive been doing tons of research online and come up with some people having the same problem, and so
I tried the things that they tried like playing with the bluetooth, taking the sd card out completely (sometimes the touch dosnt like cards bigger than 2gb) unchecking today timeout, and numerous other things with no avail. Im stuck with leaving the screen on I have got it to come out of sleep mode only a few times, by doing one of two things. 1. shaking the phone really hard, then it seems to work a few times and then it goes back (which makes me think it hardware) then 2. Playing with IOTA (makes me think its a software glitch?) Before unlocking it would do it every once in a long while, but now it does it everytime! Im stuck and would like to have my phone back lol. Thanks guys for any help.

Im new here btw, I have my intro post in the intro section!
Welcome! Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
I suggest you flash your carrier's latest shipped rom and see if that fixes it. Then you can still flash a custom rom because you should still be unlocked because you should still have the 2.31 spl. I hope you used the 2.31 unlocker.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue