PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

apollooff320 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How much could I get for a cracked screen Vogue?

I plan to put the phone on Ebay, but was wondering how much you guys think one with all it's accessories and manuals would fetch for? The LCD is cracked and needs to be replaced though.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:10 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Re: How much could I get for a cracked screen Vogue?

not much maybe 30-40 if your lucky. that phone is 3 years old and not very popular anymore. the replacement screens cost around $70...do the math.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
I plan to put the phone on Ebay, but was wondering how much you guys think one with all it's accessories and manuals would fetch for? The LCD is cracked and needs to be replaced though.
Are you sure the inner(lcd) screen is cracked or is it just the outer screen(digitizer),the part you touch? If so you can probably sell it for a lot more.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:35 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Are you sure the inner(lcd) screen is cracked or is it just the outer screen(digitizer),the part you touch? If so you can probably sell it for a lot more.

he really wont get much, the vogues go for about 60-100 if your lucky. his best bet is to use craigslist to avoid ebay and paypal fee's.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
PM sent..
Old 01-17-2010, 05:57 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
PM sent..

lol...how many do you own now?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:59 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
lol...how many do you own now?
I have them for work phones so just a few...
Old 01-17-2010, 06:10 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
I have them for work phones so just a few...

i dunno some days i miss the vogue but i hated winmo. so if i decided to buy one it would be for android only. of course there are alot of newer devices that can run droid too. as of now im pretty happy with webos.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6600, XV6700, XV6900(Dead radio), Back to 6800
Carrier: Verizon

spocksbeard is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to spocksbeard

I found the LCD replacement screen on Ebay for around $22.
It's really not difficult to replace. What almost messed mine up was that the replacement has 2 tabs on the end of the ribbon. I spent a lot of time trying to get the inner tab out of the connector. I felt like an idiot. There is no second tab on the original ribbon cable. It just pulls out very easily. Worth the effort.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Threadstarter

apollooff320 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

It's the LCD...I even took it to the sprint repair store and they wanted to charge me $100. Screw that. So I just renewed my contract and got a Hero instead. I was only expecting to get $20-40 for the phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue