PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC HERO
Carrier: METRO PCS

youngt313 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint htc vogue metro pcs mms problems need help plz!!!

Ok thanks to you guys yesterday i got the web working properly now i just set up the mms and i cant send or receive it just says
"message delivery failed.or message receipt failed." so when my sis sent me a pic i got the message but no pic theres a option to download so when i hit it it does nothing. I need to know exactly what to do after the mms setup. Plz and thanks
Old 01-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I suggest you go through all the steps in that thread I linked you to in your other thread again. Remember you have to have internet/data working first before mms. Also use the newest version of arcsoft mms.

!!!!EDIT!!!!

I think I found what you need over on howard forums. Here is a cab that is supposed to install all the correct settings for metro web&mms.
Try it and let me know if it works!
Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojkwkym1gtw

Last edited by horndoctor; 01-13-2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: fixed link
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

youngt313 is a n00b
Re: Sprint htc vogue metro pcs mms problems need help plz!!!

Once again horndoctor helped me out big time!!! The mms cab worked!!! It didnt work the 1st time but after i deleted my previous connection and re downloaded the mms cab it worked just fine thanks again now im ready to get the latest version of spb mobile shell on my vogue i want to know how can you help me and if so where can i find a full free version of it?
Old 01-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngt313
Once again horndoctor helped me out big time!!! The mms cab worked!!! It didnt work the 1st time but after i deleted my previous connection and re downloaded the mms cab it worked just fine thanks again now im ready to get the latest version of spb mobile shell on my vogue i want to know how can you help me and if so where can i find a full free version of it?
Glad you got it working!
It's probably gonna be hard to get a free version of mobile shell since it's not freeware. I suggest you download the free trial and try it out to see if you like it enough to buy it.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:53 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

youngt313 is a n00b

I went to the proxy setting>advance on the web connection from the tab theres a numberin the username 2488726487@mymetropcs feild on all proxies but its not mine and the webs working fine should change it to mine or just leave it be
Old 01-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
I went to the proxy setting>advance on the web connection from the tab theres a numberin the username 2488726487@mymetropcs feild on all proxies but its not mine and the webs working fine should change it to mine or just leave it be
Well, I suggest you write down exactly what is there now and then you could try changing it to yours and then if it doesn't work then change it back.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Well, I suggest you write down exactly what is there now and then you could try changing it to yours and then if it doesn't work then change it back.
I would change it! I believe it should be your number!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

youngt313 is a n00b

Thanks whitey ima change it but i thought the fields in the username password fields in the proxy setting was supposed to be blank along with the domain?
horndoc i just got spb mobile installed now and it working great loving the widgets and facebook weather and all i cant believe i got it all working on metro pcs
Old 01-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Thanks whitey ima change it but i thought the fields in the username password fields in the proxy setting was supposed to be blank along with the domain?
horndoc i just got spb mobile installed now and it working great loving the widgets and facebook weather and all i cant believe i got it all working on metro pcs
Well...hmm the only thing I know is that cab was supposed to be made by the metro mafia guys over on hf to make web&mms easy to set up. So...I guess it was made for anyone.
It probably would be best if it works with your number in there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue