PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: SPRINT

jimt29 is keeping up the good workjimt29 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any Outlook/Activesync Experts Left?

I'm getting an error from Activesync saying 2 appointments (recurring birthdays) didn't sync. One is from 8/07 and the other is from 4/08. The first one has nothing in the Outlook calendar and I deleted the one from 4/08. There is nothing on the phone calendar for either of those dates yet even with the phone and Outlook showing no entries I get that error in Activesync when I synchronize.

I did a soft-rest on the phone (HTC Touch, Windows Mobile Pro 6.1), rebooted the PC (Windows XP service pack 3) but no change.

Anybody have a clue how to remedy this situation?
Old 01-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Any Outlook/Activesync Experts Left?

Maybe if you make sure those appointments are cleared on your PC and your device and then uninstall and reinstall Activesync on your PC everything will be reset?
Either that or delete the partnership. Then make sure appointments are cleared on both. Then recreate the partnership. Good Luck !
Old 01-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Maybe if you make sure those appointments are cleared on your PC and your device and then uninstall and reinstall Activesync on your PC everything will be reset?
Either that or delete the partnership. Then make sure appointments are cleared on both. Then recreate the partnership. Good Luck !
I agree uninstall and reinstall activesync on your PC.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

jimt29 is keeping up the good workjimt29 is keeping up the good work

I did that. I made sure no appointments were on the PC and the phone. I even deleted the contacts that the appointments were for.

I also removed Activesync and all files relating to it as well as removing it from the registry. DIDN'T HELP. I ended up hard re-setting the phone. Now everything is back to normal.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

decryptonite is a n00b

hard resetting it is basically what they said about reinstalling the active sync program on your ppc & your destop . restablishing a partnership. so the problem was on the phone which was sent back to default fixing the problem
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue