PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: USCC

piperthedj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to piperthedj
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.15 & V3.15][Generic

wow dude, 3.15 is fast and smooth. had a little issue with stability i1nitia2lly33 but i reflashed and hard reset 3 times and it has run super. cant get the weather fix to install correctly but i have a way around it. is there another weather fix someplavce

thanks chef for your hard work
Old 01-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.15 & V3.15][Generic

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WOW i cant say enough how impressed i am with this rom. smooth and quick. grannted i had to run a carrier cab, big deal. i have had one lag issue so far and it was only after i had 5 or 6 apps running. i can swap back and forth between haret and winmo flawlessly. have to keep ram cleaner running to keep the phone quick. thanks chef for such a good rom.

my issue,
ok so i have tried just about every home/manilla weather patch i can find and nothing works. i can get it to install fine but nothing givers me the option to 'setup'. am i missing something?

also looking for a better camera cab, any suggestions? i have a decent one in android but just looking for whats out there

thanks in advance and once again- super rom chef... kudos
Old 01-25-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Vogue 6900, SGS9000i Android 4
Carrier: Bell

edgarpoe is becoming a great contributor

hey i had my good old weather fix from somewhere (might be from Vin or Nag, don't remember) that i use for most of the roms that come out, it worked fine. It's called HTC Manila Home Weather Infos. Just make sure you uninstall any other weather fix first.

If a was able to help you in any way please click the THANK'S button.

Last edited by edgarpoe; 01-25-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: htc manila home weather infos
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperthedj View Post
WOW i cant say enough how impressed i am with this rom. smooth and quick. grannted i had to run a carrier cab, big deal. i have had one lag issue so far and it was only after i had 5 or 6 apps running. i can swap back and forth between haret and winmo flawlessly. have to keep ram cleaner running to keep the phone quick. thanks chef for such a good rom.

my issue,
ok so i have tried just about every home/manilla weather patch i can find and nothing works. i can get it to install fine but nothing givers me the option to 'setup'. am i missing something?

also looking for a better camera cab, any suggestions? i have a decent one in android but just looking for whats out there

thanks in advance and once again- super rom chef... kudos
Use the camera from the Program.rar that is posted on the first post. As far as the weather fix goes, I don't have any problems with the one in the link on the first post. Make sure you follow all the directions exactly. Otherwise, I'm sorry, I dunno of any other fix.

Thanks for trying it and enjoying it otherwise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarpoe View Post
hey i had my good old weather fix from somewhere (might be from Vin or Nag, don't remember) that i use for most of the roms that come out, it worked fine. It's called HTC Manila Home Weather Infos. Just make sure you uninstall any other weather fix first.
Not mine, but if it works, awesome. Thanks for helping!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

New build just got released. I'm looking it over to decide on whether to build a ROM off of it.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I hope you do nagrom. I enjoy using your roms. Fast and solid.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
New build just got released. I'm looking it over to decide on whether to build a ROM off of it.
if you decide too and need a tester.... please let me know, i will happily offer assistance.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

megavolt is a n00b

Have to install mortscript (and run it once to register the extensions) before installing the fix.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ran into something new recently.
have active sync configured with google sync. here in the past 3 days i have been getting an error message stating server options have been changed, all current changes will be lost. this is not really a problem as i use it mostly for e-mail but there are days i have many of calendar changes and this can be some what of a nuisance.
anyone else with the same experience?
any suggestions on how to resolve?
i have already hard reset- 3 times- and reflashed, same thing all the way around.

thanks in advance

Last edited by piperthedj; 02-04-2010 at 12:22 PM. Reason: need to add more information
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development