PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 12:44 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerPalmOS View Post
Potentially stupid question (and apologies in advance if so) - are these SYS for QVGA or VGA devices? I'm thinking of playing with 21014 or 21015 for CDMA Touch Pro (VGA device).
yes inside each one is a sys_common and a vga and qvga dpi and lang.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work

used 21015 seems good so far! thanks again!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Silly question but does this replace the sys;s that are already in PPCK? Or does this add more sys options?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:41 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Silly question but does this replace the sys;s that are already in PPCK? Or does this add more sys options?
add more options with 3 newer sys choices
Old 02-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
add more options with 3 newer sys choices
SWEET!!!

Have another question for you.
I seen you posted and noticed FormerPAlmOS has some sweet sys's setup would it be possible for you to implement those into PPCK? I've been trying to do this for a week now have not had much time to do it but not much success either with the time I did have????

Thank you so much for the hard work.

Oh the PagePool changing issue is this something that can be fixed? I use sprint the VW is small for us
Old 02-17-2009, 08:23 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
SWEET!!!

Have another question for you.
I seen you posted and noticed FormerPAlmOS has some sweet sys's setup would it be possible for you to implement those into PPCK?
Thank you so much for the hard work.

Oh the PagePool changing issue is this something that can be fixed? I use sprint the VW is small for us
This is the newer sys. You can set the TP pagepool however you want just use the instructions and the tutorial from post 1.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
You can set the TP pagepool however you want just use the instructions and the tutorial from post 1.
The default search strings are in buildos_config.txt. While I discourage modification of buildos_config.txt (because you will lose your modifications when we push updates), feel free to add similar lines when necessary to kitchen bases.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Many people have been asking for me to share my kitchens as I use PPCK. I have made an "unofficial PPCK update". This is just a drop in and ready to build as its already packaged PPCK style. 210xx and 21015 are very fast.

Supported Devices:
Vogue
Titan
Herman
Apache

Sys available:
210xx
We p***** on these as originals couldn't be located. That being said, we have no issue providing links to your basekits via Updater, if you'd like.

Quote:
Note on herman: I use the vzw payload and the ppck pagepool changer does not work.
I'll look at your search string and get it added as a default for that device.

FYI, The VZW tpro has a different device name in PPCk from the rest.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:24 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
We p***** on these as originals couldn't be located. That being said, we have no issue providing links to your basekits via Updater, if you'd like.

I'll look at your search string and get it added as a default for that device.

FYI, The VZW tpro has a different device name in PPCk from the rest.
sure you can link these via updater if you like and thanks again for the help. 21014 & 21015 seem to be 100% authentic with nothing more than a few sample pics removed. Source was a qvga CHS device for 21014 and a WVGA WWE device for 21015. 20954 is uncertain but seems to work well.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-17-2009 at 07:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Alltel brand
Carrier: Metro PCS

dev131 is a n00b

Apache running 21015 i like it so far fast except for slight pause on start menu when woken up. Installed audio manager from kitchen and am getting program could not be trusted? Ran into this with 755 and 931 with current build os so it might be gobal problem.

Thanx for these updates i had been jonesin for an update.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development