PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool WDM's Moved to Other Thread

I have combined both the Weather Panel Clean ROM and the Diamond ROM in one thread....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36924

Thank you,
Whosdaman | Korey

Last edited by Whosdaman; 09-15-2008 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:48 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: WDM's Weather Panel 2009 Diamond Themed ROM

saxy... very saxy

Old 09-04-2008, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
saxy... very saxy
Yea, there's a task manager too....so don't let the picture fool ya
Old 09-04-2008, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

so this is based on the newest Bell release? the problem i seem to have with any rom other than my sprint is that there are incompatibilites that drive me crazy. like my sprint TV not working. it's not that i use it alot is that i do pay for it and it bothers me not to have the ability to use it. text messsaging also tends to be draggy in roms other than my sprint. it's the oddest thing.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
so this is based on the newest Bell release? the problem i seem to have with any rom other than my sprint is that there are incompatibilites that drive me crazy. like my sprint TV not working. it's not that i use it alot is that i do pay for it and it bothers me not to have the ability to use it. text messsaging also tends to be draggy in roms other than my sprint. it's the oddest thing.
I would say try my rom....but mines not up....so try this one, but you have to install Vogue Sprint TV afterwards which you can get here...

http://download.ppchaven.com/Whosdam...024_signed.CAB
Old 09-05-2008, 01:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

Duuuuude is a n00b

Nice looking ROM, man. I'm back into flashing again after a 3 week hiatus and will try this out (The new Bell ROM is just so darn nice).
Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

WHOSDAMAN? YOUDAMAN!!!!

Nice rom
Old 09-05-2008, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

ok. i flashed it but decided to keep my Sprint Radio. so far so good. i really like it. i have to admit tho, i did add some favs back tho (sprint tv, sprint navigaton, tomtom, igo8, office mobile.)

oh yeah. the diamond keyboards won't work. i had to install my own.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok. i flashed it but decided to keep my Sprint Radio. so far so good. i really like it. i have to admit tho, i did add some favs back tho (sprint tv, sprint navigaton, tomtom, igo8, office mobile.)

hmmm.....i guess i didn't notice that lol
Old 09-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:

Err, probably a silly question but why do you need 3 navigation programs?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development