PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 01:57 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
dude just trying to make this simple rom has taken 2 days of work and I have made around 8 roms so far, i feel bad for you cause your rom is alot alot more complex, esp. 3.0

lol but no worries, im only doing this to build my knowledge on this stuff and get some love
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Ahhhh you ninny. Why do you think my ROM is so stable?
LOL...Grin...I've already flashed my device 6 times this morning tweaking stuff. This is what it's all about! Except now, you'll have hundreds nagging!
Have fun and pm dan with any questions!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
LOL...Grin...I've already flashed my device 6 times this morning tweaking stuff. This is what it's all about! Except now, you'll have hundreds nagging!
Have fun and pm dan with any questions!
O don't worry I have everyone I need at hand here....Cooks and PPCGeeks.org
Old 07-14-2008, 03:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM's 3.02 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta 1

it's up guys, tell me what y'all think and if there's any problems or if anything should be added/taken away!!

EDIT: nvm.....

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-14-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: UPDATED!!! (7/14/08) WDM's 3.02 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta #1

are resco and sprite trial apps requiring purchse? if so a disclaimer must be made or removed from the rom

Old 07-14-2008, 05:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
are resco and sprite trial apps requiring purchse? if so a disclaimer must be made or removed from the rom
I will put up a disclaimer when I do add Resco, but atm it isn't in my ROM....yet, idk if I am because of it not being full....

Sprite however, is a trial version that as ripped from HTC Kraiser...
Old 07-14-2008, 06:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stickmandude is a n00b

Tried it out last night when you had the 'full' ROM for a bit, and I must say, I'm liking it.

One question:

I tried both, and on your 'clean' ROM, I liked the way HTC home looked, with the green alert bubbles for mail, text, missed calls.

I upgraded to your 'full' ROM and I don't see it there.

Can you include it in your 'full' ROM?

Also, you might want to relink the link in your first post.

All in all, thanks.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Glad you liked my image, just glad that someone could use it.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stickmandude is a n00b

And Jivetalk doesn't seem to be working..
Old 07-15-2008, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmandude View Post
Tried it out last night when you had the 'full' ROM for a bit, and I must say, I'm liking it.

One question:

I tried both, and on your 'clean' ROM, I liked the way HTC home looked, with the green alert bubbles for mail, text, missed calls.

All in all, thanks.
I took down the full ROM due to the new kitchen coming out and I was going to remake it, but there was also a fatal error in the full ROM, HTC Album seems to lock up your phone everytime you run it....

I will put the ROM back-up just for archive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
Glad you liked my image, just glad that someone could use it.
Your Welcome dude, I loved it when you put that up there, I'm trying to make a diamond touch based ROM, so if you want to help me out a little more can you please make me some diamond images Please!!!

Quote:
And Jivetalk doesn't seem to be working..
I didn't add Jivetalk to my ROM, unless you added it through a CAB file....did you do it that way? If so can you post the CAB please so I can test as well

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-15-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

One question:

All in all, thanks.
Also fixed the link, thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development