PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

imbored454 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.4_Radio (DCD Strikes Again - JULY 10, 2008)

Quote:
it corrected a bug where telenav did not show the keyboard.
From DCD on XDA-dev's.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:48 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Re: RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.4_Radio (DCD Strikes Again - JULY 10, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Nice.....what all were the changes?
Specific file changes as compared to the last leak are (now) listed in the first post!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'll be flashing this later, gotta make a few calls first..lol
Old 07-10-2008, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2, Touch Pro (upgraded) vogue (upgraded)

maggyban is just getting started

My current "old official" rom is fine.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I have the new one on my phone now. It seems a bit snappier to me, but that could just be coincidence. My GPS problems that I had with the last ROM are now gone and its been working great. LiveSearch is now the latest release.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I have the new one on my phone now. It seems a bit snappier to me, but that could just be coincidence. My GPS problems that I had with the last ROM are now gone and its been working great. LiveSearch is now the latest release.
What's changed in the updated LiveSearch? Cause I thought the 3.03.2 had the most updated version
Old 07-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Fast HTTP Mirror:

http://www.geek-pages.com/rom/RUU_PP..._2.04_Ship.exe

Kevan
Old 07-10-2008, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero, was Sprint Touch (HTC)

VulcanGrey is just getting started

I upgraded to the new "official" Rom last week. So far seems pretty nice. My GPS works no problem, my data speeds do seem alot faster, TCPMP works fine with youtube and others. My 4GB memory car works.

But I have had a few problems which hopefully get fixed soon (or with this updated "leaked" rom).

Problems; these are all new since the flash last week.
1)Opera mini 4.1 alomst always randomly crashes and the system completely locks where no buttons function except the screen off, but then it won't tun back on. I have to hit the reset.
2)the battery drains very fast now, I did let it drain all the way and removed the battery to try and get the charging circuit to update it's estimate of battery life. Hasn't worked yet.
3)inputs are often (but not always) sluggish, seems slower than the rom that came on my Sprint Touch in December.
4)The device does not always wake up for alarms, time synchronization was set, but not working, so I turned it off and then reset, and then turned synchronization back on. Seems to work now.
5)I have a visual glitch when entering text in the browser (Opera mini only I think), If I don't exit the keyboard before clicking on the search button in Google then the screen has a large white box and does not respond for a few seconds.

On the bright side WM 6.1 works much better with text input in Opera mini, before opera would never use the touch keyboard, only the password board without XT9.

Hopefully the next release is faster and more stable, and I can get the battery life worked out.

BTW the phone was stock from December (whatever ROM that was) and I did not have any of the common HTC Touch problems.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanGrey View Post
I upgraded to the new "official" Rom last week. So far seems pretty nice. My GPS works no problem, my data speeds do seem alot faster, TCPMP works fine with youtube and others. My 4GB memory car works.

But I have had a few problems which hopefully get fixed soon (or with this updated "leaked" rom).

Problems; these are all new since the flash last week.
1)Opera mini 4.1 alomst always randomly crashes and the system completely locks where no buttons function except the screen off, but then it won't tun back on. I have to hit the reset.
2)the battery drains very fast now, I did let it drain all the way and removed the battery to try and get the charging circuit to update it's estimate of battery life. Hasn't worked yet.
3)inputs are often (but not always) sluggish, seems slower than the rom that came on my Sprint Touch in December.
4)The device does not always wake up for alarms, time synchronization was set, but not working, so I turned it off and then reset, and then turned synchronization back on. Seems to work now.
5)I have a visual glitch when entering text in the browser (Opera mini only I think), If I don't exit the keyboard before clicking on the search button in Google then the screen has a large white box and does not respond for a few seconds.

On the bright side WM 6.1 works much better with text input in Opera mini, before opera would never use the touch keyboard, only the password board without XT9.

Hopefully the next release is faster and more stable, and I can get the battery life worked out.

BTW the phone was stock from December (whatever ROM that was) and I did not have any of the common HTC Touch problems.

this version was just posted yesterday by DCD on the XDA site. how did you update it last week?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
this version was just posted yesterday by DCD on the XDA site. how did you update it last week?
he talking about .2
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development