PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/17/08

there's a couple of programs that I install to my device that didn't work properly when I tried creating the oems myself. Keeptrack and SpbWallet worked ok but did not show up as programs avaible to sync via activesync, though they do when installed by cab to the device memory. Kaspersky mobile security appeared to install fine, til I went to use it, and then it would not work at all (couldn't update virus definitions or anything else). Would you give these a look? I'll post the cabs shortly.

Last edited by fredcatsmommy; 08-18-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:39 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Full screen player, is used on the diamond, for the Album to be able to do video playback, so if you include the diamond photo album, make sure you also include this Fullscreen Player, that way you are able to recieve video playback. I have had this on my own ROM for the past month, so It is working perfect for me,

Sorry if it has already been posted. I didnt see it on the first page, and I saw the caption saying phone album did play video, so I thought I would give everyone this.

Last edited by conflipper; 10-29-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:04 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, the request are popping up like wildfire! So at the end of the second post I started a request in progress thang. Request can get buried quick. If you don't see your request added their or complete in a couple of days, shoot me a reminder.

Quote:
Current Requests Pending:
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-
Fullscreen Player.zip (137.9 KB)
SpbWallet.arm.zip (2.28 MB)
kmsecurity_wm_sp_7.0.0.33_en.zip (489.5 KB)
KeepTrack-PocketPC-PkG.zip (226.1 KB)
FTouchSL_2.5.zip (200.5 KB)
SpbMobileShell2.zip (3.93 MB)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Here's a request for the attached cab. It is like spb phone suite but better from the one extra feature I need. I need custom email/sms notification tones per person for pages.

Not quite a pretty out of the box but some cool skins available on their website to replace the HTC today screen.

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

Little too pricey though.

Thanks!

Update: Changed cab file. Had the windows install one instead of the one for direct on the device.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phoneAlarm_Pro.ARM.zip (701.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rolandroland; 08-18-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
Here's a request for the attached cab. It is like spb phone suite but better from the one extra feature I need. I need custom email/sms notification tones per person for pages.

Not quite a pretty out of the box but some cool skins available on their website to replace the HTC today screen.

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

Little too pricey though.

Thanks!

Update: Changed cab file. Had the windows install one instead of the one for direct on the device.
I thought that sounded familiar... Try this one, been up for a while but not tested. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it...

OEM_phoneAlarm_Pro_arm.............................Phone Alarm Pro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok, the request are popping up like wildfire! So at the end of the second post I started a request in progress thang. Request can get buried quick. If you don't see your request added their or complete in a couple of days, shoot me a reminder.
there is a new touchflo sl btw its 2.7 i just saw it at xda.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
there's a couple of programs that I install to my device that didn't work properly when I tried creating the oems myself. Keeptrack and SpbWallet worked ok but did not show up as programs avaible to sync via activesync, though they do when installed by cab to the device memory. Kaspersky mobile security appeared to install fine, til I went to use it, and then it would not work at all (couldn't update virus definitions or anything else). Would you give these a look? I'll post the cabs shortly.

Keep Track RC1 OEM, not tested as I'm at work but let me know and I'll double check it when I get home.

Saved as PDF to allow uploading, please remove the .PDF to allow extraction

EDITED -- lnk file was wrong... fixed and re-uped... but you can create a link yourself to make it quicker... \Windows\KeepTrack.exe
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KeepTrack.rar.pdf (195.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 08-19-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Further explaination needed...and I'm dumb
Old 08-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
Keep Track RC1 OEM, not tested as I'm at work but let me know and I'll double check it when I get home.
??? it's saved as a pdf ???
Old 08-18-2008, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
??? it's saved as a pdf ???
Remove the ".pdf" from the file name as per the post right above yours.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post

Saved as PDF to allow uploading, please remove the .PDF to allow extraction

EDITED -- lnk file was wrong... fixed and re-uped... but you can create a link yourself to make it quicker... \Windows\KeepTrack.exe
installed fine using the nuetools package installer. Did not install using buildOS; got an error message, something about hv user.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development