PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I love this ROM - no complaints, yes Touch keyboard would be good, as long as we still have this full keyboard as an option
Old 02-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Guys For Real... The Cab For The Touch Keyboard Is Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Over This Forum

You Dont Need To Reflash The Rom For The Keyboard
Use
The
Search
Please
And
Thank You
Old 02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
Guys For Real... The Cab For The Touch Keyboard Is Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Over This Forum

You Dont Need To Reflash The Rom For The Keyboard
Use
The
Search
Please
And
Thank You
Calm down please. Peace.... Nirvana...

It's just a wish that we don't have to install - if OMJ could add it.

But I agree that just going back to other ROMS for that one reason is a bit naive.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:14 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
I'm in the process of updating my ROM, but need some time to test/tweak...for some of your questions....

-which Touch Keyboard are you guys referring to, it has a touch keyboard, I think I looks the same as when I was back on Stock, but I had switched to TouchPal right away.....TouchPal is all I use.

-yes, I believe the Pagepool can only be changed b4 flashing....and there is a possibility that this ROM has the stock pagepool of 12....I say that cuz, I know I set it to 24 on my 1st attempt, but re-made the ROM to excluded my personal OEMizer, and I think I may have forgot to re-run the pagepool proggy. The next will for sure have it!

-yeah, the top line/space is Vista Battery Gauge....I luv it!

-no, I didn't include on demand, I'll try to find an OEM

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM6

evandena is a n00b
I'll wait for your next update.
Thanks.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

argov is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I'm in the process of updating my ROM, but need some time to test/tweak...for some of your questions....

-which Touch Keyboard are you guys referring to, it has a touch keyboard, I think I looks the same as when I was back on Stock, but I had switched to TouchPal right away.....TouchPal is all I use.

-yes, I believe the Pagepool can only be changed b4 flashing....and there is a possibility that this ROM has the stock pagepool of 12....I say that cuz, I know I set it to 24 on my 1st attempt, but re-made the ROM to excluded my personal OEMizer, and I think I may have forgot to re-run the pagepool proggy. The next will for sure have it!

-yeah, the top line/space is Vista Battery Gauge....I luv it!

-no, I didn't include on demand, I'll try to find an OEM

Thanks for the feedback!
Great ROM fast and stable.

Looking for next release, what about adding the DNS reg twik ?

Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

anish3232 is just getting started
I am using no2chem's rom right now and it did not include the HTC keyboard. However when I found one online it was no the same as the one included with the original Sprint Rom. There is a big gap from where the keyboard ends and the word bank appears on top of the keyboard. I liked the sprint one a lot better since it was connected and cleaner.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work
OMJ... you rock! Thank you for all your hard work. Clean, fast, stable. Awesome.

- "I am not worthy"

DJ

PS. This is the 5th custom ROM I've flashed...

Last edited by deegimus; 02-08-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: PS added
Old 02-08-2008, 02:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
OMJ... you rock! Thank you for all your hard work. Clean, fast, stable. Awesome.

- "I am not worthy"

DJ

PS. This is the 5th custom ROM I've flashed...
thanks....lol, yeah I've flashed about dozen times in the last couple days.....I'm almost ready to upload my lastest version, though I'm not 100% satisfied w/ it....it does correct many things.....I just need to flash & test again.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800, TP2
Carrier: VZW

Pasukun is a n00b
Does this ROM works with Verizon Titan as well?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development