PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

newgun is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.1 Style Soft Keyborad on WM 6.5

I need to have an on-screen keyboard which has the right "[", "]" etc keys (like the keyboard in WM 6.1) for WM 6.5 - anyone has a cab file that can be installed on WM 6.5?
Old 11-28-2009, 06:03 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: WM 6.1 Style Soft Keyborad on WM 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgun View Post
I need to have an on-screen keyboard which has the right "[", "]" etc keys (like the keyboard in WM 6.1) for WM 6.5 - anyone has a cab file that can be installed on WM 6.5?
here is one like the 6.1 keyboard,its black,better looking than the white one i think

Old 11-29-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

newgun is a n00b

Thanks. I installed it, but it doesn't appears changing the default keyboard (I'm using the energyrom). Also every time I chose another keyboard, it went back to the default keyboard

What I'm saying is, it appears the 6.5 default keyboard took out the number keys and the [ ] keys (and some other keys) to another screen. I need the [ ] keys and the number keys on the same screen as the letter keys. What I need is the htc stock on-screen keyboard for TP.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks. I installed it, but it doesn't appears changing the default keyboard (I'm using the energyrom). Also every time I chose another keyboard, it went back to the default keyboard

What I'm saying is, it appears the 6.5 default keyboard took out the number keys and the [ ] keys (and some other keys) to another screen. I need the [ ] keys and the number keys on the same screen as the letter keys. What I need is the htc stock on-screen keyboard for TP.
try this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab EzInput Stock.cab (7.52 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 11-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:

did you install to device ans SF?? i flash between nrgz 2.1 and 2.5 roms both builds 21xxx and 28xxx and haven't ever had a problem with it,i'll post a screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.2 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
onscreen keyboard