PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Syncing College Email to TP..??

I configured my gmail, hotmail, aol, and yahoo emails to my phone no problem.. But when trying to configure my college email address it doesn't recognize it and than asks me to manually install it and I have no clue what the settings are for my schools server or w/e so does this mean it's a no go..?? I've searched and searched and have had no luck... Thanks in advance...

Old 10-28-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Syncing College Email to TP..??

So I got it configured almost, when it asks for Username and Password I put my school email and my password but it keeps saying incorrect..?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:57 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You need to get a security certificate from your schools IT Department most likely.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

no one is going to magically know your school's email server settings lol. I suggest you consolidate all your emails to one account, (i have everything forwarded to my gmail account) and just sync your phone to gmail.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

hmmm there's something to think about... i gotta do some more studying on how to link'm all together and i'll be golden..

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 10-29-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

K1N3T1C5 is a n00b

Yea, in the options of your college email and other accounts, you can set them to forward to your gmail account, and to delete the copy in your other accounts.

As for username and password. Use the credentials you use to accesss your student accounts like your class registration or your .edu mail.

If you visit the school IT site, theres probably a help desk page that shows you settings on how to configure your mobile device, or e-mail client (outlook). and there would be server settings there.

Or it could be the Security certificate like mentioned above.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Good $hit man, thanks a lot for ur help... I have class in about an hour i'm gonna swing by the computer lab and see if one of them can help me otherwise i'm sure i could figure it out... Thanks again..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro