PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Roms compatible with USCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
nope. dcd's carrier cabs do not change those settings
so manual reg edits I reckon then?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-01-2009, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
so manual reg edits I reckon then?
if you want, but it's easier to just go to your text messages and open up mms options and change the server settings there.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
if you want, but it's easier to just go to your text messages and open up mms options and change the server settings there.
yea, when we use the 5.2.1.22 we do server settings and reg edit's when its on metro
Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
need one already setup for uscc. noob friendly. ha. i have found a couple uscc arcsoft cabs floating around, but they don't work. give error on sending or receiving.
I had to laugh when I read this one. I found a uscc friendly arcsoft some were and thought great. After a week of bugs,bumps, and head banging, I deleted it ,installed a sprint version, manually set up the server and had no problems. I thing USCC hate arcsoft or visa-versa.

If it helps the manual mms sever settings are:
gateway is blank
port is 80
Server Address is http://mmsc1.USCC.net/mmsc/MMS

The settings are found at:
All Messages>Menu>MMS Options>Servers

Just hit new and make sure you set as default when done.

Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:34 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I had to laugh when I read this one. I found a uscc friendly arcsoft some were and thought great. After a week of bugs,bumps, and head banging, I deleted it ,installed a sprint version, manually set up the server and had no problems. I thing USCC hate arcsoft or visa-versa.

If it helps the manual mms sever settings are:
gateway is blank
port is 80
Server Address is http://mmsc1.USCC.net/mmsc/MMS

The settings are found at:
All Messages>Menu>MMS Options>Servers

Just hit new and make sure you set as default when done.

Good luck.
thank you for the info, but i already have all that. I'm no noob. lol. It's for noob's on this forum. I know it's easy, but when you're dealing with people that are new to windows mobile and aren't computer savy, it's a pain.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
thank you for the info, but i already have all that. I'm no noob. lol. It's for noob's on this forum. I know it's easy, but when you're dealing with people that are new to windows mobile and aren't computer savy, it's a pain.
I'll 2nd that to the infinite power and stand on one foot while drinking a beer and talking on my bluetooth headset.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Stepped in it again . Should have been more spacific, your comment on finding a uscc arcsoft program gave me a chuckle, but the rest was directed to the original poster.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Stepped in it again . Should have been more spacific, your comment on finding a uscc arcsoft program gave me a chuckle, but the rest was directed to the original poster.
ah...gotcha. my bad. no worries. that is good info you posted. i thanked it earlier today.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
roms, us cellular