PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

integra144 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Largest Standard Size Battery?

Anyone knows who carrys the larget factory sized battery for the touch pro? So far I found Seidio's 1500mah is their one any bigger from anyone else? I don't want a extdned door or anything just a bigger battery, but the same size as the small one.

thanks
Old 10-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Largest Standard Size Battery?

I got a Mugen 1500mah which was $30 but really didn't make a difference at all. Sometimes I think it doesn't even last as long as the stock battery.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i believe theres a mugen 3000mah for like 80-100 out there.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i believe theres a mugen 3000mah for like 80-100 out there.
I doubt that's standard sized bro.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
I don't want a extdned door or anything just a bigger battery, but the same size as the small one.
For std size, you might find something with a bigger mAh number stamped on the side, but nothing is going to give you more run time then the stock one. Your best bet for stock size is to get 2, and carry/swap out the battery when needed.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

I would second that opinion... I naively hoped to add a little more juice to my sprint touch pro with the mugen 1500mah, and literally emailed them earlier today to see if it was a lemon... it lasts about 3/5 as long as my stock battery...I am going to have to exchange it or return it, and under the best of circumstances, can't imagine this battery adding much juice relative to stock...I would either get a second stock battery, or get the 1800mah with the small hump at the bottom, as opposed to the 3000mah mugen, which I had and sold because it was SO HUGE...if you don't carry your phone in your pocket and are a heavy media user, it is a good option to have if you have money to burn though...
Old 10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
etc
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

etc is a n00b

To get full runtime and capacity from a Li-IOn cell, you need to fully discharge it a few times, from 4.2V (full charge) to 2.5V. I think the device cuts off at 3.7V or so.

Re: OP question

Carry several spare cells with you. 2 is usually enough for me, and 3 is even better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro