PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 02:04 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock

This is so FRUSTRATING. I go to look at my phone and check the battery level, and instead I see a clock. If I pull the keyboard out, the battery icon appears. If I close the keyboard, the batter icon stays, but then reverts back to clock whenever I open anything.

It's like the battery and the clock are fighting for my attention, and the stupid clock is winning when I don't want it to.

The only thing I can think that I did was open Advanced Configuration. I've tried setting the clock and battery stuff with it, then uninstalled it and tried to set it with Diamond Tweak (5.2 in the list) with still no success.

PLEASE post any ideas as to what to look at in the registry!

Old 09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock

hard reset or undo everything that you have done since the problem started.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:14 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock to battery to clock

dude ,hard reset is the last resort. Chronster,what are you running, there is a setting to make clock not show up.settings/syst/more..uncheck display clock
Old 09-11-2009, 02:36 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Yeah I guess I could start over, I just flashed it yesterday LOL. I am never installing another configuration or tweak utility. All registry changes will be made manually or by a cab from now on. I have no idea what got changed. As far as the clock settings, I have it checked to show up in the title bar, but what happens now is when I open an app, the battery icon is in the title bar, not the clock. It's like they're switched around lol
Old 09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

well then take it to HR
Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What ROM did you flash to? If it was MightyMikes final ROM it's an issue that has been discussed in his thread and there is a cab you can install to remove the clock issue... but then you are unable to see the clock in the taskbar at all, only the battery.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
What ROM did you flash to? If it was MightyMikes final ROM it's an issue that has been discussed in his thread and there is a cab you can install to remove the clock issue... but then you are unable to see the clock in the taskbar at all, only the battery.
Oh thanks a lot man. It IS mightyRom 6. I'll look through the thread discussing it. By any chance do you remember what the cab file was called or anything I can search for? I was about to post that after a hard reset it was still there LOL. What a pain :P
Old 09-11-2009, 03:55 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its called mystic system persistent battery. Post 18380
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:40 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Got it, thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro