PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Question Can anyone tell me if I can make this GIF File appear larger on my phone?

Hello all. I currently just flashed my phone back to stock sprint Rom and actually don't mind it so much. I just installed Slide2Unlock2 and never realived you could have GIF Files as backgrounds for that.

I found this sweeeet action Jessica Simpson GIF that a few people have been making for this very purpose (a S2U2 wallpaper). My only issue is that it is very very small when it comes onto my phone. It's saved on my computer and shows a much larger image, why has it been scaled down so much!?

Here is a link to the GIF:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=37

I think this was in an HTC Vogue thread, but I have no idea. Any help is much appreciated!

P.S. - And yes, I know this is for landscape view and thats what I'm using it for.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Re: Can anyone tell me if I can make this GIF File appear larger on my phone?

No...? No one? I've done just about all I could think of...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

the image is only 350x90 so it will be very small on your screen since the tp resolution is 480x640, resizing it would make it way to distored to view
Old 09-11-2009, 02:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

triptoo is just getting started

I'll bite... image quality is pretty good but it runs a bit slow on my phone.

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jessica-alba-in-sin-city640x347.jpg (18.5 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip jessica-alba-640x347.zip (3.36 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
Hello all. I currently just flashed my phone back to stock sprint Rom and actually don't mind it so much. I just installed Slide2Unlock2 and never realived you could have GIF Files as backgrounds for that.

I found this sweeeet action Jessica Simpson GIF that a few people have been making for this very purpose (a S2U2 wallpaper). My only issue is that it is very very small when it comes onto my phone. It's saved on my computer and shows a much larger image, why has it been scaled down so much!?

Here is a link to the GIF:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=37

I think this was in an HTC Vogue thread, but I have no idea. Any help is much appreciated!

P.S. - And yes, I know this is for landscape view and thats what I'm using it for.
Not a huge fan of either (prefer Jessica Biel myself ) but its a gif of Jessica Alba not Simpson. :P
Old 09-11-2009, 03:38 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by triptoo View Post
I'll bite... image quality is pretty good but it runs a bit slow on my phone.

Enjoy
The animation is cut right b4 alba show her face.

But anyways, to the TS, I did this b4 on s2u2. U have to use 2 proggies. First U have to break down the gif's into several still images. Then resize the images to the size U want with another proggie. Then rebuild it with the proggie U use to break it. U can setup how fast or how slow U want it. U can edit the order of still images too.
I forgot the proggies but it's a freeware and there's a lot out there. U gotta have to search for it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro