PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro, and hero!
Carrier: sprint

marcehredt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy font cabs for sprint tp????????????

i was just wondering if anyone had any font cabs that would work on my touch pro(sprint)? I've ran into a few on here and just loved them but they messed with my weather animation icon.....covered it with a white box. a few worked fine but the temp didn't show up correctly? any ideas? id be very grateful for any help.....
Old 09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose
Re: font cabs for sprint tp????????????

TRY THIS THREAD....
Old 09-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

marcehredt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
TRY THIS THREAD....
yeah thats one of the threads i tried and they all either disrupt my weather animation with that darn white box or the font size is to large for the current temp to fit right??????? thank you though...any onther ideas as to why this is happening?
Old 09-06-2009, 12:02 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

try godsonz font thread...
Old 09-06-2009, 02:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond

tmcgro2573 is becoming a great contributor

This works for me. Its a cab for tf3d if you don't like you can uninstall the cab. Has weather fix.
If you like help me with a Thanks need all i can get
Attached Files
File Type: cab FontTFHandelGothDLt.cab (89.6 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

marcehredt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
try godsonz font thread...
hey thanks alot...all those fonts work perf! thanks for all the help to everyone who responded. this site proves there are a lot of good, helpful people left in this world.....very smart ones too! thanks guys
Old 09-06-2009, 03:13 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yep no prob....

if u get into titanium, its even easier for fonts... the file just goes into windows/fonts and u just edit the cpr and replace the current font name with the new one... really simple...
Old 09-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcehredt View Post
yeah thats one of the threads i tried and they all either disrupt my weather animation with that darn white box or the font size is to large for the current temp to fit right??????? thank you though...any onther ideas as to why this is happening?
Just FYI... There is a fix for the weather tab in the "Font CABs" thread. See post #1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
fonts, touch pro sprint