PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call ignore/reject not working or working sporadically

I've seen others mention this a couple times on various sites, but have never seen anyone give a fix.

When I get and incoming call, and reject/ignore it, sometimes it works perfectly and immediately sends the call to voicemail, and the phone goes back to whatever state it was in instantly. This is how I've always understood call ignoring to work.

But most of the time, when I try to reject an incoming call, it just mutes the ring instead. The incoming call screen still displays, and the phone keeps vibrating, until after about the 5th or 6th ring it goes to voicemail. VERY annoying as it interrupts whatever I'm doing for at least a good 30 seconds.

Does ANYONE know of a fix for this??? This happens with the HTC dialer, stock winmo dialer, and stock dialer with S2U2 slide to answer.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Call ignore/reject not working or working sporadically

anyone?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:20 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Sorry Bast, I didnt come across a solution or know of a good one except in my case, I just use my BT to reject,that works.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ebbtide is a n00b

Bump, I have a similar issue. I'll hit answer and it will mute the ringer but stay on the 'answer/reject/mute' screen. I have to ignore then call the person back. I'm stock rom, and have hard reset. Anyone?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

c4400 is a n00b

It happens to me too, but only sometimes. No idea why, but it's very annoying, indeed.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:31 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

This was happening to me as well after i installed "changescreen" auto screen rotation program, i think because the device was to busy when i try to answer depending on the devices possition i would experience the same problem, but was fine after i disable the auto screen rotation, i dont know if any of you guys have any screen rotation program installed, thats the only thing i can think of. Hope this helps.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I believe the HTC dialer is screwy
Old 09-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

happens on the stock winmo dialer too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro