PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tsantacruz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tsantacruz
Displaying Album Art

None of my music has album art showing in the Touch Pro's mdeia player. In the Windows Media Player, all of my album art is displayed. Does anyone have any information how I can display my album art?

Thanks for any help provided!

Tony
Old 08-30-2009, 04:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Displaying Album Art

Moved to the HTC Touch Pro forums.

Old 08-30-2009, 04:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

try this read op. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46989 i just make a folder for artist\albumart and that works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

did i miss something?? the TP has a different media player than WMP in it??

Mp3tag and MediaMonkey are both good for making sure everything is labeled right and that the album art is actually part of the MP3file and not just a image included in the folder...

didnt look at darrens llink, but make sure it goes artist>album>song in your folder hierarchy....
Old 08-30-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks to the both of you. I will try what you both suggest and let you know if it works. Too bad they didn't include the functionality of viewing mp3 artwork with phone.

Tony
Old 08-30-2009, 05:01 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

well they did.... it just has to be labeled properly is all.... if you actually save the image in the Mp3 itself, then album art will always display in any media player period-well in theory anyways...

also S2P, will show album art as well..... i had a few problemed tracks that the a;bum art just rerfused to work with, i installed a new 6.5 rom, and those tracks all display like their suppose to.... so there has to be an updated WMP version somewhere
Old 08-30-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I tried Media Monkey and it shows the album art on a song there but still not in Touch Flo music player. I have all my album art in Windows Media Player showing but none in Touchflo. I will try MP3tag and see if that helps.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I downloaded all my album art for my songs using Windows Media Player on my computer. Not sure if that may be the problem.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:24 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

i think that is the problem... all the cds i ripped in with WMP on vista laptop, then all got transferred to my old XP machine, which is what i sync everything from... all the vista ones, where the ones that i had problems with....till i flashed a new rom and those ones all work now too..

MediaMonkey will do the same search function like WMP does, and i know that one works with stock versions of WMP... that is what were talking about right, ur on a stock rom?
Old 08-30-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I just tried using MP3tag and I can see the album art for my song in there and everything is fine but still cannot see it in Touch Flo.

Last edited by tsantacruz; 08-30-2009 at 05:54 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro