PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler
Converted ATT Fuze to TP:)

I just did the conversion. Here's a picture of my new creation:

And tomorrow, I'm getting in my 3000mAh Mugen battery. it'll be like I'm carrying around a miniature laptop now.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Converted ATT Fuze to TP:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
I just did the conversion. Here's a picture of my new creation:

And tomorrow, I'm getting in my 3000mAh Mugen battery. it'll be like I'm carrying around a miniature laptop now.
What did you do?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

I swapped out the OEM keyboard for the ATT Fuze for the OEM Touch Pro keyboard, and remapped the keyboard layout to reflect the change in keyboard layout, (re-mapping is only a matter of changing 1 registry entry and restarting the phone, [HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD and change CWSLayout to 0 for Touch pro, or 1 for the Fuze].)

Here's the OEM Fuze keyboard layout:

Last edited by k_semler; 08-26-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
I swapped out the OEM keyboard for the ATT Fuze for the OEM Touch Pro keyboard, and remapped the keyboard layout to reflect the change in keyboard layout, (re-mapping is only a matter of changing 1 registry entry and restarting the phone, [HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD and change CWSLayout to 0 for Touch pro, or 1 for the Fuze].)

Here's the OEM Fuze keyboard layout:
right on looks good, ive seen that somewhere else i forgot where i think xda.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yep. I got the inspiration from this thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=479273&page=1

Caution: Do NOT use a razor to pull the old keyboard, it just makes it more of a pain in the *** to install the new keyboard.

Last edited by k_semler; 08-26-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Here's the default keyboard that I swapped out:

I think i like my TP keyboard better..... no offense intended fuze owners!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

+1. That's why I did the swap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro