PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

charleslongsr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Simple relocking question

I got my replacement phone in, so I was trying to relock my old phone. My phone has been extremely slow and is acting up. Anyhow I tried running the relocker and it didnt work, im guessing that it was disconnecting from active sync or something. So I tried putting that raphimg.nbh file in the ruu folder and doing an update like that and it looked like it flashed the rom again. This was my first try at it, so im guessing that it was suppose to look like that. Well, it came up and I had to set it back up, tapping the screen, etc. I wasnt sure if it was locked or not, so I wanted to see if I could flash mighty rom 6 to it. It acted like it was going to do it by getting as far as the percent screen and it just sat at 0%. Then I got an error 262, utility encountered a communication error.
Well, the phone is back up now, but I just wanted to make sure that it was locked before sending it back to sprint. Thanks guys.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Simple relocking question

Easiest way to tell if you're locked or not is to put your phone in bootloader mode (while holding the power and the volume-down buttons, press and hold your stylus on the reset button until a gray, red, green, and blue screen pops up).

It'll always say "Security Unlocked" at the top of this screen so disregard that. Look to see if it says "SPL-0.37.CMONEX" or "SPL-0.37.000000."

The former means you're unlocked, the later means you're locked up and good to return.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

charleslongsr is a n00b
Re: Simple relocking question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
Easiest way to tell if you're locked or not is to put your phone in bootloader mode (while holding the power and the volume-down buttons, press and hold your stylus on the reset button until a gray, red, green, and blue screen pops up).

It'll always say "Security Unlocked" at the top of this screen so disregard that. Look to see if it says "SPL-0.37.CMONEX" or "SPL-0.37.000000."

The former means you're unlocked, the later means you're locked up and good to return.
Thanks I have all 0's at the end!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro