PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 12:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
visual kitchen - set order of applied EXTs

In the old style kitchens we could set the order which OEM's were applied by using GUID's that were greater values than previous. How is this done with EXT's? I have made some icon sets that I would like to cook in but they do not show, presumably the registry values are being overwritten after they are applied. The files are present but the registry values are unchanged. This is probably a simple answer... thanks!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Re: visual kitchen - set order of applied EXTs

nobody?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:59 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

By the name of the folder is how I do it. Some of my tweaks are in folders that start with zzzz.

Th other option you have is to add subfolders to the COMMON folder. Have one called zTweaks or whatever, then the OEM's in there will be processed last.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Excellent, will do. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:31 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
By the name of the folder is how I do it. Some of my tweaks are in folders that start with zzzz.

Th other option you have is to add subfolders to the COMMON folder. Have one called zTweaks or whatever, then the OEM's in there will be processed last.
yeah I would say the samething actually visual kitchen (aka noob kitchen) lol is good for quick learning but the tools that vk is made from is much better to use by themselves this way you have more control over what and how your rom is being built .... for example its much easier to port one whole sys folder then it is to create all of the sub folders that vk uses (that are actually pointless considering that when you select a build it only uses folders from that build) but hey if you were just using prb you would just make a folder in the ext folder ie "mods" then "1_taskbar" or "Z_taskbar" and so on in the order you want
Old 08-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:

Easy enough for me. Thanks for the answer and thanks for asking raidzero

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro