PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
clock is off again

ive run 3 diff roms and im running caulkins rom now. no matter what rom i run the clock will show the correct time and then for some reason a few hours later it will go back an hour and stay there. i remember there was a cab for this, but shuld this be happening with any rom i run? could it be my phone. if not does anyone have the cab again
thanks
Old 08-20-2009, 02:57 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: clock is off again

you live in AZ right????

no daylight savings in AZ i thought, my cousins are from there...

thats what is causing the issue probably since its every rom u try
Old 08-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

no im in california now. im also a flight attedent and it did change times when i landed in pittsburgh 2 nights ago but when i landed in oakland last night the clock was correct but then 2 hours later it was an hour slow
Old 08-20-2009, 03:35 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

well theres no exact science between when exactly your phone updates it clock when crossing time zones... sometimes even a daylight savings change, you have to power down or soft reset for your clock to change, on its own...

im sure you jumping around multiple times a week doesnt help, especially when in one trip, pitt to oak, your phone has to change over 3 times in a few hrs...

there is the sync setting in your phone settings.. phone>options>services>time sync, this will fix any issue on the spot to your correct position to give you the right time...

but your right, all this in theory is suppose to work right away and without issue... sorry its givin you probs... is your phone set up out of AZ is the question i guess.. if it is, then im sure its a conflict with DLS and the fact your repeatedly and constantly switching time zones.. its just a clitch, that doesnt work well based on AZ and your movements about the country...

in that case, like u stated, it will happen in any ROM youve tried or will try
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rekphiv is becoming a great contributor

I had this same issue! for months! With 3 different phones! DO NOT change the time via the Tf3d interface, Go into your windows settings then clock and change it from there, and make sure you have the correct time zone set, then if the tf3d clock is off, change it via clicking the clock I no longer have this problem. Trust me, being an hour late to anything important SUCKS! Like getting to the liquor store thinking its 1:33 AM to realize its 2:33AM and they nolonger sell boose! haha
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

nope, phone is set to calif time. but thanks for the sync suggestion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro