PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Facebook with Titanium

Anyone know how to get Facebook working with the titanium today screen? I have the cab for it, but when I load it, it isn't working...?
I have attached the file that I am currently using now, incase someone has a better one?

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor
Re: Facebook with Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Anyone know how to get Facebook working with the titanium today screen? I have the cab for it, but when I load it, it isn't working...?
I have attached the file that I am currently using now, incase someone has a better one?

TIA
you may want to check where the facebook titanium is looking for the file. I know in the past, it was looking for the file in the programs folder or the \windows folder. Use chome editor and you should be able to change the file location
Old 08-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post

TIA
make sure the facebook app is installed on your phone also.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
make sure the facebook app is installed on your phone also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
you may want to check where the facebook titanium is looking for the file. I know in the past, it was looking for the file in the programs folder or the \windows folder. Use chome editor and you should be able to change the file location

YEah thanks, I do have Facebook app installed as well as the app for titanium today screen. I will try the Chome editor to see what I get!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I tried what you said about re routing where it is looking for facebook, but no luck. My facebook is located in My Device\Program Files\Facebook

That is where I am telling it to re route in CHome Editor for the page 1 and 2 'action url'

Am I doing it right?

below are the cab for the FB apps I am currently using.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Can anyone help with this issue please...?
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

look in your registry under hkey local machine\software\microsoft\chome and look for the facebook section and look for the path to the facebook executable... or I can check in your cab... I will do that

OK hers the problem. your cab looks in \windows for facebook.exe but you say yours is in \program files\facebook?
i edited your cab and reuploaded it based on \program files\facebook\facebook.exe

Last edited by raidzero; 08-13-2009 at 02:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
look in your registry under hkey local machine\software\microsoft\chome and look for the facebook section and look for the path to the facebook executable... or I can check in your cab... I will do that

OK hers the problem. your cab looks in \windows for facebook.exe but you say yours is in \program files\facebook?
i edited your cab and reuploaded it based on \program files\facebook\facebook.exe
Yeah if I open in folder search program files I see facebook cab is located there...
Old 08-13-2009, 03:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

did you try my edited cab?
Old 08-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post

RZ, you're a Prince!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro