PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

DaveAz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Clock issue

Every time I restart my phone, the clock is an hour ahead. I have to go in and reset the time. Then I noticed some emails and texts coming in w ith the incorrect time, and some with. Is there another area to monkey with the clock setting?
Old 08-07-2009, 03:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Clock issue

try start\settings\phone and then sevices, theres a time sync there, might help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Check timezone? (can that even be changed anymore?)
Old 08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

DaveAz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
try start\settings\phone and then sevices, theres a time sync there, might help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Check timezone? (can that even be changed anymore?)

Thanks. I checked time zone, and synced. Time went one hour ahead
Old 08-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

did you recently change roms? i know the rhodium version of touch flo had a clock issue, but it was fixed.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

if you've flashed to a 6.5 rom, that is correct. If you never press on the clock , it will never mess up. However if you press the clock in touchflo, then it forever will go ahead an hour. It happens in every 6.5 rom, and to my knowledge, has not been fixed. But there are ways arround it. If you download GAlarm, it has the fix. as soon as you open it, it will tell you your device has the timezone bug, and a soft reset is required to fix it. the second option is to download wmbroultimate theme. Its over at smartphonejunkie I know. It opens call history by hitting the clock button. Making it a little easier to stay away from the clock. Option c= check out this thread. http://www.smartphonejunkie.com/mod-...d-t189723.html

Enjoy!

Last edited by jnuts5423; 08-07-2009 at 06:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro