PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850/6900
Carrier: Sprint

Table83 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No incoming Calls, No EVDO Bars. Any advice?

My phone just stopped taking incoming calls.
It sits at EVDO with no bars. When I call out it switches to 1x just fine to make a call.

Internet is working. Internet sharing is working. Running WM 6.1 Standard Sprint Rom. I've hard reset half a dozen times with no success? Any advice.

There is no service center within 200 miles of me here in Rexburg Idaho. So I can't take it in. I have full insurance, but would prefer to fix it myself and have thus far failed. So I'm turning to you because you guys are the best.

PS. I'm not a huge fan of the new website look, but I hope it will grow on me.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: No incoming Calls, No EVDO Bars. Any advice?

you can change the way the forum looks by scrolling to the bottom of the page and in the left hand corner there is a drop down menu. just pick what you like. as far as the no in coming calls, what are callers say is happening? are they going strait to VM or does it ring for a few then go to VM? you havent switched the phone to silent have you?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850/6900
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Table83 is becoming a great contributor
Re: No incoming Calls, No EVDO Bars. Any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
you can change the way the forum looks by scrolling to the bottom of the page and in the left hand corner there is a drop down menu. just pick what you like. as far as the no in coming calls, what are callers say is happening? are they going strait to VM or does it ring for a few then go to VM? you havent switched the phone to silent have you?
Thanks for the quick response. Callers were getting a ring then they were going to VM. But I figured it out.

When I hard reset the phone went EVDO only. I had to unhide the setting then change it to what it should have been "Hybrid" Love these phones, and hate them at the same time!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro